"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, October 26

Wharhar.. Yeah, been a week since I started on my new jobbie.. harhar, now this time its some custmer service.. harhar, its kind of rewarding erving the older ppl.. They're all such warm, friendly and nice.. Well, except fer a handful, most are a pleasure to serve cause their such thankful ppl.. Warms me up to see them smile.. harhar..

Been getting used to hanging around that "adults area", harhar.. Its soOo not me.. harhar, mean everyone is in formal working attire.. harhar, soOo much soOo, my jeans and tee shirt syndrome was kicked and I onli wear the latter outfit once a week.. harhar, I told my mom, "Ma, I feel sOoo different.. harahr.. Its soOo much more comfortable.. Wif my sneakers and jeans and shirt wif my backpack".. harhar.. =) My skool atttire.. harhar, kind of miss it though.. harhar, one thing I reallie miss the hours and hours spent doing the things I want.. harhar, not as if I dun have time to do the things dat I wan, but back den, it was pretty in abundance I was finding things to kill time.. harhar, no more that luxury just that little time least to treasure wad u can make the most out of it.. harhar.. Makes me appreciate the time I spent, on the comp doing the things I love, if I can, resting, listening to Min Jong oppa's voice at the end of a long dae which was wad I did as I slept.. Get up fer dinner, shower and den down to the comp fer a while longer and head up to rest fer another dae.. harhar, life's pretty faster this way but also lil more tiring.. harhar, u just simply look forward to the weekends.. U get time totally to urself.. Oh man, dat rawks.. harhar.. There's some anticipation as to how I should spend my saturdaes.. Harhar, it used to be just any other dae but fer now.. its something to look forward toOo.. hararh.. Miss playing and fidgetting wif photoshop~!

Well, the last weekend was fun.. Basically went to Sentose wif my sec skool mates.. Our class.. Heh, but I went fer a while and went on out wif my cousin.. harhar, went to Far East, jalan jalan and get a new haircut, cause my hair was kind of puffy.. harahr, well, it looks cuteer.. I'm like soOo darn round now.. harhar.. Laugh man, harha.. Some chubby bunny.. harhar.. Oh well, harhar.. Its funny~! Den well, went home, me let her watch Min Jong oppa's "life story", harhar.. kind of thing and she went.. "he's sooO handsome", harhar.. Oh well, supposedly she should be staying up wif me and watch Stairways to Heaven but she ended up dozing off again.. ahrar, oh well, she was tired.. harhar, cause she woke up way earlier.. ahhar.. SOo I watched lor, soOo teary.. ahrahr, cry and cry.. Tiring lar.. watchin dat show.. All out to milk my tears out.. harhar.. oh well, sundae, we spent time again to watch da show.. it is on da verge of finishing fer me.. nice show, harhar.. =) But cry and cry lor.. ahrarh..

Harhar, okie lar.. Blog some other time.. harhar, better be catching some rest.. before I end up pretty tired tomolo again.. harhar, and rest dat ankle.. hahar, retarded me, missed da footing and harhar, slipped but no fell by the stairs.. ahrahr.. Pretty twisted wor.. ahhar.. kie kiee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment