"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, October 20

Harhar, okie okie.. Hu's scolding me? Toking bout me, hahar.. Sneezing like nuts as I begin writing this entry man.. I think I noe hu.. harhar.. Someone.. known as my internet omma.. Sure its u~! =)
Sitting in front of the comp, doing every single thing that I used to do it soOo often the week before, has slowly become a less often thing.. Same time, last week, I guess I was still up till like wad jojo omma calls, "the US" timing.. harhar, kind of pattern.. harhar.. Oh well, I onli sleep when the sun is up.. harhar.. I just switched my time clock of slping.. harhar, all thanks to a job.. harhar.. yeah, being employed now.. harhar.. Makes me learn how to appreciate every single time I'm posting, reading up on Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa, listening to music.. Its a pure luxury fer me now dat I do see how much of the time I can spend on it as compared to just a week back.. See?.. Things changes, harhar.. U gotta adapt toOo I guess.. harhar..

Oh well, starting up of work week is still pretty slow lar.. Learning couple of things which like working in some stat board, I dun even have a clue on wad the things they do.. harhar, cause I dun bother in the past going and read up on all of those stuff.. Arh.. now u learn.. harhar.. I got a feeling I'm the youngest of all the Temasek Poly temp staff there tooo.. harhar.. Its a small world, everyone's from the same skool, diff course and year.. Cool~! Hoping fer things to get lil faster.. harahr.. U noe wad.. harhar, I just realised, the phrase "the grass always seems greener on the other side" suddenly strikes me pretty abit.. Being in the situation, u finalli understand wad it means.. harhar.. Well, one thing is fer sure, u've gotta be happie wif wadever thing u're doing.. harhar, mean I'm pretty weird [or are humans like dat?], dunnoe bout u, but when u studie, u do have the urge to work more.. Once u start working, u think dat studying is a much better option.. harhar, aLways contridicting each other hahar, its farnie isn't it? SoOo yeah, just realise in everything dat u do, u gotta learn to be happpie in wad u're doing.. U're not doing fer anyone else but urself, gain self-satisfaction, contentment.. harhar, hence I derive my new nick on msn.. Contentment, joy, peace.. hahar, den u'll feel at ease wif things and the peace hence will just come and u'll be leading a ideal life dat ya wan.. harhar.. SoOo den, life's pretty good and whoo`! Harhar, u just feel u've got most of ur things dat u wan.. Its unlimited in terms of the wans, but once contentment steps in, the unlimited wans becomes something that is limited, have or not, its fine.. harhar..

Think I'm toking to myself? Harhar, yeah, maybe, oh well, just some things I always wonder, and ponder on the answers myself.. hahar, gotta go slack around my room and fall asleep alreadi.. harhar, eyes closing.. hahar, tired tired.. Ta~!

Oh well, gonna go watch a little more teevee before I tuned in to LalaLand.. hahar.. My bed.. Love it much more now.. harhar, it seems softer, more comfy and cosier now.. harha.. lOvely.. harhr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment