"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, October 2

Whoo hoo~! harhar, supposed to k-books [hit da books] and here am I blogging.. harhar.. Well oh well.. I posted wrongly one of the post.. Trying to delete it but it just doesn't allow me toOo.. oh well.. hahrar..

Alrite alrite.. Make this a snappy one lar.. harhar.. Been out studying todae wif Najib and YiLing out at town at starbucks coffee.. harhar, whereby really nice YiLing treated me to a cup of nice nice coffee and brownie.. harhar, Najib treated 2 of us to onion rings.. harhar.. DAt dae was french fries rite.. harhar.. Hey, I still remember hor.. harhar, thanks fer all da food, am well-fed.. hahrar, oh yeah.. There was coke todae toOo.. harhra, never go thirsty.. harhar..

Well oh well.. Gonna hit da books soOon, but its been a pretty fun dae.. harhar, its always been nice being around wif the company of these ppl.. Somehow I just dun find the mood to studie somehow.. Well, guess God noes the reason why but yeah.. Sense of urgency ain't going.. harhar.. Somehow its much distracting but after my dae out when was dat again.. on hmm.. Mon or tues things was better.. Somehow settled down my mind a lil.. Wad's wrong wif me?.. hahar, think toOo much sia.. harhar.. Better get ur mind straight miss joycey.. harhar.. Lalala..

Oh yeah.. harhar, Must write this.. harhar, advertise.. Bimil, or rather.. "secret lover" will be airing on channel 8, every mondae - fridae every 2.30 pm.. Starting from OCt 8.. [which is my end of my last paper]. if u guys wanna know who in the world is Kim Min Jong oppa.. hahrar, catch this show.. trust me.. u'll never regret.. harhar.. Its a reallie good korean movie.. oh well.. not cause of Min Jong oppa lar, watch fer the lead actress, Kim Ha Neul onne too.. She's da lead actress of the current movie showing in the theatres now.. "Ghost" or aka "ryeong".. 2 are reallie compatible there lar.. harhar, be readi to get melted by this pair.. harhar, I've waited soOo long fer this show to be shown man.. harhar.. I'm gonna catch it again.. harhar.. Countless times.. harhar, till i remember the scripts? harhar, I can remember onli wadever Min Jong oppa says lar.. harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment