"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 1

Wharhar.. Yestedae was fun.. Was at my cousin's place.. We cooked a full meal's course consisting of pork chop, wif Chinese style mushroom sauce and desert.. Peaches in konniyaku jelly.. Wharhar.. Our mom's said i was nice and said we both hit it off real well.. Guess wad?.. My mom asked a superb question.. Thanks to all the shows my mom watched.. She asked.. "What happens if you two like the same guy.. Will u two fall out bacause of him".. Harhar.. Jasmine and I replied that will never happen lar plz.. Both of us like 2 different types of guy.. Harhar.. Glad that the food turned out well..

So well.. Did nothing much todae except registering for the courses online and den heading out to Queensway to collect my pay.. Wharhar,.. Got more den wad was expected but well.. Why not.. WHarhar.. So well.. Nothing much happen todae liao ba.. Hee.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment