"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, March 3

Wharhar.. Back not too long ago.. FInally a day spent really differently from the rest.. Harhar.. As usual slept real late the nite before.. Doing the wallpapers of Mr Jang.. And adding and editing things onto my webbie la.. still is far cry from being a good one.. But well.. Hu cares.. Juz s long as it is able to hold up wadever stuff I am doin.. Like wallpapers and pictures and stuff.. HAcks about what the layout of the webbie looks.. Harhar.. But working on it la.. So juz when the sun rose.. I tucked myself into sleep.. so kind of feeling real sleepy right now..

Supposedly suppose to go wif my cousin.. Jasmine to Temasek for the hospitality course interview.. Ended up me not going at all.. So sleepy and blur blur when she called me in the morning till Marmie called me up from my bed.. Apologised to her but still felt bad of putting her aeroplane as you would say.. Promised to accompany her but didn't.. Haiz.. But well.. She went wif her fren there.. Hope she'll get selected ba.. She seems real interested in it.. DIdn't go fer me.. Cause submitted the courses thingy le.. And anyway.. Dun think my grades are good enough.. So well..

Spent the late afternoon wif Sidik of pool at Ginza.. Harhar.. He treated me to a drink and also the games of pool.. Harhar.. Feels kind of bad yar.. Not taking a share of the bills yar.. BUt had lots of fun.. So tomolo's gonna be another day out wif frenz.. Jin Hui.. Hwee Boon and Vanessa and probably Sidik la.. Harhar.. Sounds cool.. Another day to chill out again.. Harhar..

At nite when to Great World to catch "Mystic River".. Its like finally I managed to watch this show after so much of hype over UFM 1003.. Harhar.. Jian Wen was saying how good it was.. And also Zheng Liang.. Harhar.. Also got Sean Penn leh.. One of my most respected Hollywood actor wor.. Though old but experienced enough ba.. Like his acting.. Oops.. Can't help it la.. Seems dat I keep falling for a mucholder generation of guys but harhar.. Hu cares? They're good.. The show wasn't to much liking to my sis and mom lar.. As both of them went along.. My idea to watch this show but not too good? -_-'.. Neber mind.. Lots of twists in the show.. Like it is so Clint Eastwood la.. He always think too complicated le.. But why Jimmy (Sean Penn) go and take the law into his own hands and ended up killing his childhood friend Dave? (Tim Robbins).. And Kevin Beacon acting was also not bad.. Dat guy ar.. Never grow old one.. Still looks the same after all these years.. Dun really like the ending.. Dat Jimmy didn't go to jail though killing Dave.. Thinking that Dave was the murderer hu killed his 19 year old daughter Kathy.. *Argh*.. But well.. That's life.. Always unfair.. So DAve had a miserable life den.. Poor guy.. Lucky thing he got the Oscars for Best supporting actor man.. And Harhar.. Sean Penn got the Best Actor Award wor!! Wharhar..

Kie la.. Next year's Oscars sure will watch de.. Look out for the Best Foreign Film.. Probably and might just have a possibility that "Tae Guk Gi" wil be nominated ma.. Harhar.. All the best la.. Lolx.. Harhar.. For now is just constant worry whether or not I will be able to head into courses of my choice la.. Seems like the whole world's flocking there so well.. Might not stand a chance I suppose.. But I noe this is all not within my control but is the one up there hu's got everything in his hands.. Let God show wad he's got planned for me.. Shall try and learn to have more faith in him thorugh uncertainties.. Harhar..

OK lar.. Think dat's all for the day den.. Eyes are closing any moment.. zZzz.. Harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment