"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 23

Muaharhar.. Todae can say is one of my happiest days so far.. Harhar.. Haven't felt so happy for such a pretty long time.. Harhar.. The reason why I was so happy is that I had finally got my hands on the 2 albums I had been searching for so long.. Its Kim Min Jong!.. *Muaharhar* ^^.. All thanks to Jojo(josephine) who helped me a great bunch by helping me get the imported version of KMJ's 8th album and also the "The Historic Collections [2000-1999]" all the way from Korea! Whar.. So happy I was, I practiacally smiled the entire time ever since opening the two albums! So well.. *Wharhar*, tomolo is Kim Min Jong's birthday and got him a wallpaper done just like Jang Dong Gun but of course an entire new concept and words for each of them! Fair one hor me.. Though my fav is still Jang Dong Gun, but cause Kim MIn Jong is my next fav.. harhar.. my no2! Did the same for both of them! And for the "The Historic Collections [2000-1999], the album is juz AWEeSomeE! Really love it man! Haben't listen to the "8th album" but bet its gonna be good! Really big thanks to Jojo! =)

So well, its a brand new week and like all the results and posting results are out.. Gonna put my mind at ease and start working hard.. Harhar.. Quit staying @ home bumming around or think too much, put more good use into it before the skool term starts! So todae went to John Little to try out for the positions available for their sale @ The S'pore Expo.. Wif Vanessa, harhar.. But dun think I got the job lar.. But it was a fun day out, joking, laughing and chatting wif her and later on joined by Miss Teh Hwee Boon.. Went around looking for the Nike Air Force model but wif orange strips.. Went from Heeren to Far East to Peninsula Plaza to Suntec City to look for it but to no avail.. So todae.. Kind of tired lar.. but still happy! Harhar.. U noe y.. *muaharhar*

So well.. After Sunday's sermon.. about humility.. That we made a prayer by Pastor Keith to forget all regrets.. That it is actually not an act of humility to hold on to regrets cause regrets are something we feel we can do it better the 2nd time.. Cause the bottomline is if God can forgive and like forget.. Why can't we.. So well.. Made up my mind then on.. To really try to really forget all regrets.. And let God come in and do the healing process and all.. Breathe a new lease of fresh air! So well.. Juz wanna tell Jasmine dat you dun have to apologise to me that whatever you did was selfish.. Its not lar, cause now that I've made up my mind to forget.. It won't be dat much of a drag as I said in my entry on Saturday! So dun worrie.. Anyways.. now its like so late now.. 3am le.. So gonna sleep liao.. Buiaz` ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment