"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, March 21

Today has been a day of tons of feelings.. So many things.. In a day.. Whoa! First up.. Was the release of the posting results online.. Woke up real late.. At like 11.30am when mom called me.. She was already out by then and calling me from a public phone?.. Harhar.. She was so cute.. She said, "Joyce ar.. So how?, where you're posted to?..".. I was still in a daze and when I look at the time.. Just replied, "Marmie ar.. I just woke up, haben't checked.. Why dun u call back again.." Then instead of getting myself ready to view the results down the office.. I called my cousin, and had a pretty long chat.. She got her results already and was posted to Business Informatics @ Nyp whereby most of her frenz were.. Somehow, by fate I suppose, both of us were posted into the same skool.. Whereby she made up her mind to head to the hospitality course @ Tp after much considerations.. Harhar.. Fer me, I was posted to Business Information Technology @ Tp.. Harhar.. Shocked ar.. Harhar.. Can at least get into a course related to business I suppose.. Plus the best of 2 worlds.. Wanna learn more internet stuff too.. Harhar..

Its really gonna be a huge step of faith fer me.. To a skool real far.. After having a chat wif Jasmine's mom.. Really gonna wonder if I am gonna be able to take the long journey to skool and still remain all's ears during lessons.. Well.. Faith is all I can have.. Harhar.. He'll provide I suppose.. Harhar.. He has always did and always will! =) PLus, I really dunnoe if its good.. Cause he too will be heading there.. Though different course.. I really hate to really come to a day whereby I'll see him on campus wif the other half.. Noe it sounds silly.. But sometimes wish I wasn't @ Tp, then I wun get to see it happening.. At least leaving a good image of him behind.. Seeing him during cell too kind of hurts.. Seems so different nowadays.. Can no longer tok to him the times we were back then.. Haiz.. But at least still be frenz and carry on a good conversation nowadays seems much harder I suppose.. So just got that feeling at times he doesn't really wanna see me.. Harhar.. Dunnoe how but sometimes just wanna get myself out of his sight.. Hmm.. Vanish maybe.. Dunnoe lar.. Can't seem to entirely forget him and get to my old usual self back then.. Still finding it..

So for today.. Spent most of the day out at Orchard @ Far East and Wisma wif Jasmine's parents and Carol.. Been a while since I've hanged around till nite at Orchard! Harhar.. Shall try it wif my dear Marmie sometime.. Harhar.. Real fun.. Think the last time it was, was when Jeu Ann, Aunty Dorina and Dorothy wif Neil, Nic and Jea Tsen! Wharhar! Was real fun... Miz all of them.. Harhar.. They're a real nice bunch of ppl to be wif.. Always wif laughters and jokes! So well.. Today me and Jasmine harhar.. Bought a new bag lar.. harhar.. And a pair of jeans on offer @ Giodarno.. Harhar.. Everytime go will say the Utt bery nice looking in the advert! Fun day lar.. Let my mind off these few days.. Been thinking kind of lots this days.. BUt wif Tu Di LiJin around and Boon, Vaness all.. Should be fine..

So well.. Looking towards Monday whereby I'll be meeting Jojo (Josephine).. Harhar.. To get Kim Min Jong's 2 albums.. One is the greatest hits album 2000-1999 and the 8th album.. Really thankful and grateful to be able to know her online on KMJ's board.. Harhar.. She's got the korean import version wif more pics.. Harhar.. So well.. Monday.. Muaharhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment