"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, March 7

Wharhar.. Today another day gone.. Harhar.. Wad a bummer I am.. Must wait till I get a job den I'll really not become a bummer animore.. Anyway.. Something little different was having LiJin over at my place today to pass him some stuff.. Den.. I can say the entire rest of the day was spent wif Mr Acer.. Harhar.. My computer and it alone..

Well.. Since it is past 12am liao.. Can say it is now JANG DONG GUN'S birthday liao.. Wharhar.. Well.. Made a wallpaper especially for his birthday.. Which had a little caption on him and also my wishes for him.. Harhar.. Spent like ages doing the wallpaper but well.. I always took dat long to do a wallpaper.. Cause I am such a fusser.. Harhar.. Anyway.. Got to know a new fan from Sarawak.. Kuching in Malaysia.. Harhar.. Wonder how it all started off but it was all through www.jangdonggun.pe.kr's english freeboard la.. Cool.. And its really sweet getting to know so people from all around the world.. Harhar! Well.. Her name is Lily Chung.. Harhar.. Who works in a radio station in RTM.. Whoa.. Cool eh.. Harhar.. She's actually old enough that she can become my mother la.. That's wad she said.. Harhar.. Had a long chat wif her online and well.. It was kindof fun.. Talking basically mostly on Jang Dong Gun.. And also bout herself and getting to know wad she does and stuff.. Fun..

Anyway.. Orh.. There was an article in the Staits Times todae.. Saying that Tae Guk Gi is the movie right now that is making Koreans cry.. *Ohh* I think and I can sense it dat I'll join dat bunch of ppl hu are gonna sob like crazy.. Haven't really watch the movie except for the interviews and snippets.. Know it is a sad ending.. And besides.. Think it was the day before whereby I watched the vod of the cast of Tae Guk Gi watching the movie and den crying at the end of the show cause it was just so touching.. Won Bin and the supporting guy and also Jang Dong Gun cried too.. Though JDG was wearing his usual dark tinted glasses.. You could actually see that his eyes were wet! Whoa.. Wanna watch the show man.. Harhar..

Ok.. SO that is about it den.. Wharhar.. Met another JDG fan from the Philippines.. Woot`.. My yahoo messenger is really gonna be full of JDG fans.. HArhar.. OKie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment