"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, March 31

Been up real late yesterday.. *Muaharhar*.. Was one of the latest nite.. Sleeping at around 6 plus am.. Harhar.. Where my dear "mummy" (Lili) was busy working.. I was busy on the computer playing yahoo pool.. Harhar.. Naughty me.. Harhar.. She was kind of angry I suppose.. Harhar.. Anyway.. Yesterday was real tiring.. Harhar.. Went for the John Little job orientation plus cashier training which practically took up my entire day.. Harhar.. *Gosh*.. Went for both together with Vanessa.. *wharhar*.. Was kind of fun and luckily had each other.. Could have been rather boring and yar.. 'cause of me. We were late fer 5 minutes.. Kind of embrassing but harhar.. We're not the latest.. But still.. Was late.. -_-'.. Harhar.. So well.. Was kind of beat after the entire thing.. Fer the cashier training which we stood fer 2 1/2 hours.. *aiyo*.. Think I've haven't been standing that long or working out.. Harhar.. Resulting in leg and back pains.. Harhar.. Like I've just ran some 2.4 km fer pe.. Harhar..

So well.. Did practically nothing today.. Harhar.. Recuperating my dear legs and back.. Harhar.. Like a old granny.. Harhar.. Told mummy that I was like a granny.. Suffering from some kind of back and leg pains.. Harhar.. Den said.. "Mummy.. I think hor.. Old granny also healthier then me ar".. Harhar.. She agreed with me.. So funny.. Harhar.. Probably lar.. Must start getting my butt off more from the chair in front of the computer or the teevee and instead.. Harhar.. Go fer more excerises.. harhar.. Been awhile since I've cycled.. Harhar.. Now that the tires of my dear bike is flat.. Harhar.. Makes an excuse not to go cycling.. Kind of miss it.. Going around the neighbourhood playing wif the doggies and also just enjoying the good wind blowing in your face as you cycle.. Especially when the entire cycling thingy is done together wif Joyce and Jessica too.. Harhar.. Both of them are real fun to hang out wif and just let down and kind of destress.. Harhar..

So well.. Just changed the desktop of my computer to now a lighter colour.. And of course wif Jang Dong Gub shii's pictures.. another wallpaper completed.. Harhar.. Kind of fun doing it.. Hee.. So getting used to the lighter colours as compared to the black one which I had few months back I think.. Which had him in different positions wif a real close up pic of his face in the middle.. Harhar.. Change in a while is good.. Kind of bored wif the previous one.. So got the wallpaper made up wif Jang Dong Gun shii's recent pictures of him visiting Venice.. And that place lar.. Some Italian names which I can't remember.. Harhar.. Oh.. And another thing.. Finally have mastered the "arts" of uploading music through yahoo breifcase so that my blog's got that song instead of some midi files playing.. *muaharhar*.. After failing the previous time.. Harhar.. Good to try it again.. And get a different result! =)

Hmm.. Finally made my mind up to decide to hold the barbeque together wif Jasmine's birthday.. Which is on the 17th April.. 2 of us celebrating our birthdays on a same day.. Though mine falls on the 27th lar.. WOnder how is it gonna be like.. Har.. Be looking forwards it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment