"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 4

Hee.. Yesterdae was real fun.. Had a day out spent together wif Jin Hui, Vanessa and Morris.. Harhar.. Kind of a long time since I had so much of fun together wif my frenz.. Brings back the times when the 4 of us would head out after skool.. Walking around Orchard and Bugis.. These 2 places.. Harhar.. We went to Capitol building there to have our late luch of buffet at Sakae Sushi.. Four of us.. Harhar.. Eat and eat likie crazy.. Was so full dat I didn't eat dinner.. I ate a little lar.. Later dat nite.. BUt a quick bite kind of thing lar..

So well.. For todae was suppose to go for an interview after making a call.. but didn't go cause was kind of too lazy.. So well.. The rain makes it all the more a big no.. So bad yar me.. Shall try again some other again I suppose.. Haiz.. Really think I suck at work man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment