"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, February 28

Ok.. The results are out and finally.. Can heave a sigh of relief.. Wharhar.. Results are ok overall.. So many B's.. Harhar.. And den one C.. *Argh* Dat unsightly C appearing on da results slip really is unsightly.. For my maths.. Haiz.. Could have done better somehow for it and in my Accounts but well.. Better be contented in it.. So must make myself see the point of its over.. And like there isn't any use brooding over it kind of thing..

Anyway.. Mom's kind of okay wif my results and yes!! I've managed to beat my lame elder brother hu always claimed I was ambitious.. Proved the point that I clould do it and stop looking down on me is the message I've hopefully sent it out to him.. Wharhar.. Hate people hu can't even mind their own business well enough and wanna put some stingy comments about other business.. Wharhar.. Refers dat solely.. entirely on my bro.. *yee* Harhar.. Sis called me todae morning.. Harhar.. To ask how I did and well.. She always said that "not bad wad".. Harhar.. Really always say nice things to me when I receive my results.. She said the same thing when I got my PSLE results.. Harhar..

So well.. Enough about all the hype about the O's results.. Congrats to all those hu did exceptionally well and hope everyone's happy wif their results cause one point is dat there'll always be people better den you and secondly.. Also those who did not do so well.. So contentment is an essential "feeling" to have.. (Which I should also come to see it) =p

I really see dat God does really answers prayers when you believe in them.. Having the faith and holding on to it and you'll see wad it can bring.. He did it another time I feel.. I had a dream before receiving my results dat I got straight B's.. Harhar.. True enough it almost came through "sameLy".. Harhar.. Except for alittle C on it.. But well.. Its over la.. Harhar.. Glad I did it better den in my preliminaries.. So dat way is kind of on a comforting note that I did try up to my best in someways.. For most of the subjects..

For now.. Fretting over which course should I go to now.. Kind of have a urge to head into a fair share of business and also multimedia.. Dunnoe.. Just have the sudden "craving" to learn web design.. htmling and all those stuff.. Harhar.. See how and see wad other plans does God has.. Installed for me..

Wharhar.. So looking forwards tomolo actually.. Wharhar.. At least get to have some time off in the kitchen of my cousin.. Both of us have gone nuts.. Harhar.. Gonna cook up a full course meal.. Of soup which is gonna be cream of mushroom I think, pork chop and harhar.. Desert.. Dunnoe if it is gonna be ice-cream.. Harhar.. Lots of cream yar.. on seocnd thoughts but well.. Hacks.. Harhar.. Maybe me shall make some jelly wif loads of fruits and a little sparkle of sprite.. Haven't cooked it before but probably give it a try tomolo den.. Harhar.. Hope da food turns out pretty well wif the 2 of us.. Cookin it.. It did turn out well the other time whereby we cooked spagetti bologanise except changed the feelings of the original beef to chicken.. Which was "not bad" by our mothers.. Wharhar.. So well.. TOmolo den.. tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment