"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, February 19

Halloe.. Todae didn't do anything much besides the usual watching teevee.. Like "wan quan yu le" and "cai se shi jie" .. Checking out on my favourite Jang Dong Gun and practising the few songs I juz found on da net.. Which is Sweet dreams and also I believe lor.. Still finding it hard to get the strumming pattern of the "I believe" song.. Haiz.. But still practice lar..

Anyway.. Todae read it from the freeboard news dat there might be a possibility dat Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin might be touring all over the world to promote the Tae Guk Gi show and might.. MIGHT have a chance to drop by Singapore.. Wharhar.. When I saw dat.. Was like so happy.. Wharhar.. Getting to see Mr Jang.. REAL life? Must be kidding man.. But anyway.. It's still not confirmed.. Juz hope he really does..

Oh yar.. Juz took time off too.. To refurnish the template and all of this blogsopt thingy.. Took me hours to find one template dat suits my liking.. Probably too fusy and stuff but well.. Managed to find one and den work on it.. Sttrangely... Got an intercomm from Mom.. Wondering where I was.. Kind of obvious la.. Not in my room or in da hall.. Da onli place I can be is in da office rite.. -_-'.. Thanks to my blur Dad hu said I was "lost".. *Argh*

Okie den.. Think dat's all for todae den.. Better get some rest.. NitezZz.. And sweet dreamy to myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment