"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, February 26

Ok.. So its another day gone and its just merely hours away from my doomsday.. Probably not judement day for all.. But probably mine's approaching faster den the rest den.. Juz completed making the album of Evan and Maggie's day out wif them.. Posted it up too liao.. Hiaz.. Must keep myself busy so as to keep my mind away from "hu si luan xian"ing.. *Argh*.. Wished I could juz skip tomolo's day of my life and juz fast forward yar.. Den save me the agony of thinking.. Haiz.. Never mind..

Todae was kind of a short day since I slept like 7 in da morning.. Juz when daylight came in.. I snugged myself into bed.. Was sooo tired.. After working on a new design template for my webbie but everything seems not to be turning out fine.. Hate it.. But well.. Woke up again at bout 4 in da afternoon for lunch.. Still felt tired but got no mood for sleep now.. All my mind is preoccupied wif thoughts of wad tomolo is gonna be like.. *Yikes*.. SOmething you dun wanna know man.. So well.. Keeping my fingers crossed I should say..

Gonna be up whole nite I suppose and just catch some few winks of sleep.. Can't sleep tonite liao.. So "excited" bout wad is gonna happen tomolo.. Just hope I get blessed from the one above me.. God bless everyone too den..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment