"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, February 20

Wharhar.. Todae same thing again.. harhar.. Did nothing much but watching teevee.. Dat "cai se shi jie".. Nice.. Well den.. Onli thing dat is funnie was being online wif Morris la.. Hwee Boon, Vanessa and Mr Lim.. Dat Mr Lim la.. Dat PE teacher hu taught us when we were in Sec 3.. Harhar.. So funny.. Planning to go on for a drink again sometime next week la.. Harhar.. Fun! Juz lookin forwards to the weekends la actually.. Get to firstly.. Hang out wif my dear cousin, Kim Yee.. Wharhar.. Been quite a long time la since we've been out.. Wharhar.. Gonna eat.. shop and tok and chat.. Wharhar.. Catch up wif each other.. Harhar.. And secondly.. Get to watch dat "waterboys" show.. Dat series.. Harhar.. Thought I was over wif Jap serials but well.. Not this time.. Interesting la.. Guys there oso so farnie de.. Wharhar..

See lar me.. Quit my last job.. Now jobless.. At home wu suo si shi de (Is dat how it goes?) Harhar.. Bumming my ass off.. Wharhar.. Yar lor.. Wait till probably da O's results are released.. Den carry on working again.. Harhar.. such a failure.. Harhar.. Can't hold on a job for too long I suppose..

Anyway.. From now till den.. Its juz me and my coutch.. My remote contol.. And da teevee.. Harhar.. Probably my bed and some other stuff to keep me going.. Wharhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment