"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, February 14

Hey.. So sian.. Did nothing much todae.. Except remember waking up early to a sms by Henni.. So sweet of her to actually wish me a Happy Valentine's Day.. Aw.. Remembered just a year ago I was out wif my ex-dar dar.. At Marina.. Playing pool den went to the arcade to have some fun.. Had dinner together.. A simple one lar.. Den he gave me this necklace from Soo Kee.. A heart-shaped pendant with a blue gem in da middle.. Didn't wear it till I took it out to wear from the beginning of this year.. Just go to show maybe I didn't treasure dat much of him last time.. But no point living in da past shadows as Kim Yee told me.. Well.. True.. But still trying to erase the way he treats me now.. Argh*.. Haiz.. -_-'..

Time does files and well.. Soon I'll be getting my O level results after months of wait.. Not really looking towards it actually.. Kind of detest it but the day is approaching.. Currently bumming my way whole day at home doing nothing after juz altogether working for about a month in total.. Working life really sucks man.. U kind of do the same thing everyday and over and over again.. Man.. Wonder how I will really fair out there in the next 10+ years.. Doing the same things repeatedly day in day out.. Seriously.. On second thoughts I think schooling is so much funner.. If there is ever such a word in da dictionary.. Harhar.. U get to have of much of time to yourself and just really do what you want besides schooling.. After school you still can a chance to actually probably choose what you want to do.. Like erm.. Watching movies wif your frenz.. Catching up on the lastest trends in fashion.. SHOPPING.. Mean you dun realli nid to spend money but u can juz simply feast your eyes.. Kind of destressing.. Juz being around wif ur frenz really is juz good enough irregardless of what you do wof them.. Really miss da times in Henderson.. Wif my whole bunch of buddies.. Hwee Boon, Janna, Ling Li and Jin Hui.. So cool and fun.. Really feels weird to actually see students in their uniform going or coming back from school hanging around.. Was just like them months ago.. And now leading quite a different life.. AWw.. Miss da times lar..

Ok.. Come to think of it why I am really idling my way in front of this computer is juz avoiding to go out.. Since there was a chance to head puit wif my frenz.. Vanessa and Jin Hui.. but ended up not going all because of laziness and the Song Seung Hun's show "Law Firm".. But the bottomline is that da whole streets will be filled wif couples and all.. And well.. Feels kind of out of place so probably juz staying at home might just save me the blushes den.. Wharhar..

Whar.. Lazing at home oso so boring.. Got nothing to do.. Supposedly go to Plaza Singapure to get the guitar fixed.. The "E (Bass)" string broke out of the blue.. And which happened so long ago till yesterday.. when I took the guitar up and started strumming it dat I tihnk I really nid more practice wif it.. But as said before.. Laziness got the better of me and its Valentines Day.. Dun wanna bump into any couples.. Nite juz sit down and watch "All In" again.. but neber mind.. Get to see Song Hye Gyo and Lee Byung Hun.. Harhar.. a perfect match.. Mr and Mrs Lee.. wharhar..

Anyways.. Juz waiting eagerly for the next 2 months.. Either for Tae Guk Gi to be released in da theatres or into the VCDs and DVDs.. Confirm BUY!! Wanna watch Jin-Tae and Jin-Suk.. Harhar.. JANG DONG GUN!! And Won Bin lar.. harhar.. Can't wait le lar.. But heard the ending was a sad one.. lemme guess.. my fave guy will die kind of tragically again.. NOOOO.. -Sobs- =(

But its the process that matters.. He went thru so much of blood and sweat to get the movie dine.. Much appreciate his efforts rite.. Aw.. Whenever am i ever gonna have a chance to head to Korea wif a autograph or a photograph or a glimpse of him real life.. So envious of those fans hu managed to see him in real life.. Must be damm good looking lor.. Onli see him in my dreams.. And over the net.. -haiz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment