"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, February 17

Hey yo.. Another day gone.. Basically yesterdae was fun.. Marmie.. Da Jie and Jie Fu went out for dinner nearby at PSA there la.. Whahrar.. Good food as it was mom's treat or maybe Daddy's treat.. Lots of dishes.. Went back home.. Watch an episode of All About Eve.. Episode 7.. Harhar.. Main part was seeing Mr Yin Xiang Ze watching Miss Zhen Shan Mei practicing for her "3 Minutes talk".. Den he saw her practising thru da room's door little window.. Upon seeing her hungry as she was practicing.. He bought for her a sandwich and a dink wif a lil' card packed to a bag presented to her when she went out to the restroom.. That was one.. Another one was when Miss Xu Yinmei went over to tear her script up and Shan Mei's "# mins talk" went awry.. Sobbed as XiangZe called her over the phone.. He said, "wei she me ni the sheng ying wu qing da cai de.. Ni ku le mar?" (Whoa.. Even dat he can notice.. har!) Shan Mei pretended she did not lar.. "MEi you lar.. Wo na you ku ar?".. Den to cheer her up he brought Shan Mei to sit the viking.. And cheered her up.. Harhar.. Den at the end of the day.. She gave him a kiss on he's cheeks.. Seeing Dong Gun face change really so cute ar he.. Makes me really fall head over heels over him.. *WHEN"S TAE GUK GI OPENING HERE?*

Den noticed I couldn't sleep.. After the show went out to the balcony to have some fresh air.. Wif Park Yong Ha's "Cheoreum Gunar Cheoreom" or "Just lIke the First Day".. Whahrar.. Really nice to hear the song at nite plus wif the nite breeze blowing in your face.. Thought of him.. Miss him.. well. Still can't get over him as a fact.. But well.. Come to realise dat probably we're juz meant to be frenz den.. At least theree's still a possibility of being frenz.. Cause today juz had a little chat.. managed to talk more as per usual.. So well.. Guess it's onli sensible to be frenz.. And the more sensible to accept him as onli a fren wor.. Harhar..

Well den.. Just found 2 songs to practice on my guitar.. After searching for like hours and hours which seemed fruitless.. But didn't give up.. Stubbornly carried on searching and *WHOALA*.. Harhar.. Managed to find, My Sassy Girl's, "I Beileve" and My Love Piatzzi's or Jang NaRa's, "Sweet Dreams".. Hrhar.. After getting my guitar a new lease of life which is repaired.. Made a point to practice on it everyday in order to improve in it ba.. As Beez (Guy I met at the music store hu repaired my guitar) told me dat I'll be able to get the hang of it de if I practice everyday for abput 30 mins.. So well.. Inspired by how he plays the guitar.. 20 years of experience man.. Whoa.. Cool man..

At least at the end of the day I have noticed dat I've done something meaningful which is to maintain a friendship rather den keeping all the pain and sorrows in me.. Harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment