"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, February 25

Tired man.. Super chao ji tired.. Harhar.. Spent todae pretty differently from the rest.. Hmm.. Spent it wif 2 kids which I really like.. So cute mar.. Dat's why.. One's name is called Evan and the other is Maggie.. Harhar.. Really fun to be around wif kids.. See them jumpin around.. Screaming and urging you always to bao bao or piggyback them especially for Evan.. Both of them ar.. Boundless energy.. But makes it more fun mar like dat I suppose.. Den took lots of photos wif them.. Dat Evan heading back to Portland back in da US liao.. So dat's why todae had the special previllage to head out and hang out wif da kids and him.. He is a real good looker and oso bery approchable de.. Shy shy at first lar but later can become real cute cute de.. Loves to be "BaOeD bAoEd" and he really gives lots of hugs and kisses de wor.. Harhar.. *CoOl* =P Went out wif my cousin Jasmine.. Xiao-gu and Auntie Fiona.. Really hope the phots can turn out well though it looks well in da LCD screen of da camera.. Bery clever in bluffing ppl in da quality of pictures.. Sometimes look so nice in da camera.. Wash in photo form.. Oh Mi Gosh.. -_-'

But well.. Had a great time as later spending time wif da kids.. Me and Jasmine and Xiao Gu went over to her place after dinner at Commonwealth of He Fen.. Mee Fen.. Some soup and chao fan la.. So bloated after da meal and saw "Mah Mah".. Harhar.. She bery cute sia.. Nice granny.. Someone easily communicatable and so friendly.. Though my dialect not bery good but hang out wif her more hopefully enables me to speak and understand it better I hope.. Den was introduced to some alcoholic drinks.. Tried red wine and drank it.. So well.. Not bad la.. Some vodka wif blackcurrent juice.. Harhar.. But my cousin is addicted onto it le ba.. Wharhar..

Came back home form a lift from xiao gu la.. Came back tired but happy.. Wharhar.. Feel like sleeping soon but shall finish editing the pictures taken todae so dat it can be washed quickly I suppose.. And email them to Auntie Fiona den.. From da lack of sleep from da previous nite.. After staying up till like 6+ am to give my noticeboard in my room a new facelift lar.. Harhar.. Looks not bad and editing and pasting up of new pictures near my study table in my bedroom.. No more space to pin up any more of he's pictures.. Probably must resort to some scrapbook thingy la.. Wharhar.. Mad.. But well.. Tired but still constantly thinkin hard on wad's gonna be installed for me this Fridae.. Fearful man.. Not able to head into a poly.. Dat's gonna be real bad man.. Haiz.. Hopefully miracles happens again and may God really bless me lar.. He did it countless times man.. First was in my PSLE.. Den throughout my secondary school and previously was during my Chinese O's.. Another time?.. I hope so.. *pRaYs HaRd* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment