"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, February 16

Harhar, dunnoe wassup wif me.. But kind of feeling tons of feelings in my head and trying to let them all out.. harhar.. One, there's work.. Psycho write up to be doing and I've yet done it.. simply been sitting in front of da comp fer 2 hours looking at my favourite 2 oppas face.. Leaving messages on soompi.com.. minjong.net and jangdonggun.pe.kr/eng/board.. Two, could be stress.. harhra.. Three, I'm tired.. harhar, didn't slp well yesterdae.. Rushing NMM project.. leprosy site.. Its up, am relieved.. Its one down and couple more of deadlines going on.. Some war wif datelines coming up.. hahar, Four, da house has become quieter.. Oppa's gone to aussieland to stardie.. Yeah, soOo its quieter.. no one to bicker wif u.. Bother u.. harhar, back to da usual times of time to me, myself. lassie. maid. harhar.. SoOo manie feelings.. harhar, adds up.. Pretty cranked up and finding to release them all out.. Solution: listen to coldplay: clocks and yellow. Clocks certainly do help.. da tune, intro.. harhar.. =)

Okie okie.. Ain't in da best mood to write.. Mind's trying to work its way out.. harhar.. I onli pray fer God to be wif me.. bless me.. harhar.. Gimme a hug~! Hahar, strength. patience. wisdom. I'll probably get by this hectic mess of a week. Datelines ain't da best thing to happen in one's life all at once~! harhar.. Gotta work another one more nite. See ya. Probably am gonna be slp nite da whole entire nite tml. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment