"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, February 10

Harhar, okie okie.. i was supposed to be blogging like ages ago but u noe.. My butt lazee.. Harhar, and everytime I wanna blog.. I slp liao lor.. Just love my beloved bed.. harhra, it toks to me.. "joyce, come.. Slp lar!" harhar.. Duh.. I'm mad.. Llalalaa..

Har, pre new year was rather fun as compared to new yr da dae itself.. Pre new year was out wif ah hui, ah li, ah na and ah boon and sidik.. harhar.. Which was reallie fun, think its reallie fun heading out wif all of them.. Cause one thing is that there's a a assurance no one gets left out.. harhar.. Yeap, seperated fer some time but we'll find our way back together among da crowd.. Harhar, in da morning, went back HSS.. Well, not da time it was anymore, cause soOo manie teachers had left.. Manie were like the pillars and i think they were the ones who added life to the skool and made skool real fun.. Esp. da humanities department.. I miss Miss Linda and Mr Chong..* sigh*

Harar, oh well, back to da gang I went out wif.. We went out to watch "I Do I Do" harhar, which was wah piangz.. soOo funny lar.. 5 of us, enough to laugh like siao.. harhar, think the whole entire cinema was like full of our laughters.. harhar.. Day before was watching "Phoenix of the sun", and hoo hoo.. DENNIS QUAID~! *Argh* He's soOo cute course.. handsome lar.. [Die lar.. I like older men lor] But he was soOo man.. harharh.. But u noe.. I still love da 2 oppas much more.. harhar.. Den we had pool together.. Aiyo, ball where I dunnoe shoot where sia.. harharhar.. lost touch.. HmMm.. Den we went home fer our reunion dinner..

TOking bout it makes me soOo blardie.. mad.. Seriously mad.. I can't believe mummy was being soOo freaking superstitious.. Believe or not.. Had a little sms chat wif sister last nite.. And we both cannot believe it.. Noe wad? Sister wasn't around fer reunion dinner.. Cause her hubby.. Which is my jiu jiu.. His granny passed away, and due to popular CHINESE beliefs.. [*argh*] Some ppl said wad ar.. got 6 months of mourning and den cannot enter da house of families otherwise it'll only bring about bad luck.. Oh yeah, if onli u believe totally.. and wholle heartedly to da one God up there.. I'm sure our father wil definitely bless u wif one true good yr.. Just tell me when ever has our Father failed.. Never~! I mean life's ain't one smooth journey, sure there is ups and downs.. But hey, he's there wif u.. *sigh* no one ever remembers him in their daily lives in da family i can honestly sae.. All i do is hope they see da point one day.. Guess I'm not enough of a testiment at home to my mom especially.. And yeap, cause of dat, sister actualli soOo very much wanna join us.. I miss her.. *sobs sobs* And wad's the best part.. we onli eat like a family once a year.. And its during new year and mummy.. thanks to her, we soOo very much ate wif one person out todae.. Oh my gosh.. Both me and sister are on da same boat.. cause mom's reallie.. Correction.. i mean both mom and dad are reallie caught up wif bro's heading away to aussieland.. I can't believe daddie was doing his real job as a dad.. I mean besides being the breadwinner.. he was rarely involved wif matters at home.. Yeap, 2 of them were buying clothes fer bro, and yeah.. Sizes were wrong and both were more than ever willing to head back to the shops to do a swap.. SoOo manie things reallie.. I just dun wanna list them all.. harhar, bro gets da star treatment.. Sis noes toOo bout it all, harhar.. we both tok alot lar.. since growing up.. She's da best~! =) Just makes me feel comforted enough by the fact she didn't find me picking fault on bro fer wad i told her.. "I pity u actualli.. and added on "its sad.. in doing so, mummy has lost da both of us".. Its always been this way.. From young, it was evident.. I closed my eyes from last time on.. I grew up seriously wif one love onli.. Someone who I knew soOo very much loved me much more than anyone.. It was God's love.. *tears* I never let go since I was little. God reallie took care of me.. I can't reallie imagine without him not being in my life.. I thank God he was there.. I grew up not seriously from my parents love.. I mean they do love me lar.. But was all along da maid's.. All who looked after me.. harhar, i run to them since young to their arms fer hugs.. and sayangs.. Everyone, i grew up wif, was all pretty close.. Till now lar, not soOo.. *shrugs* least I used to have sis around to tok wif.. harhar, she's married out now.. SoOo well, God's always good blessing me wif a good bunch of buddiezZz and course.. My internet mummy along.. Just all these ppl makes life sweeter despite the things that goes round.. Directly under the roof.. harhar, i dunnoe.. Just thought i'll reallie let it all out now on this blog.. But dun worrie, i'll be fine.. Heading out wif my dearie later.. eh eh eh.. Dun think toOo much.. my cousin lar.. =) We'll share once more.. Standing by each other.. Seriously, i dun feel we're much different in anyways.. Family wise.. harhar, dat's y we connect like no one's business.. All da way from young till now.. =) and course, janz.. ll.. ah hui and vanessa and all.. Kind of comforts me..

harhar, now internet mummy noes why i always go.. "nothing i'm gonna do is gonna please them".. anyway, thanks alot mummy.. =) Dunnoe why, but always feels great toking to u.. HmMm okie okie.. Dun brood over soOo much.. New year new yr.. Be happie.. harhar, ah joy~! Now i guess i noe y i was named dat.. harhar.. Joyce.. Be happie lar.. =) Just looking forward to heading out later wif my dearie.. It's gonna be fun.. Cause harhar.. She noes me soOo well.. =) God bless everyone..

In Him, =)
Ah JoY ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment