"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, February 4

This week has been such a quick week.. I can't believe how fast da week has just past me by.. And I've got some things that I really wanna do.. First things first, I'm really gonna find back the style in which I used to write back then.. In some ways, I think my sentences have gotten alot more complex and some teachers are having some difficulties understanding the meaning of my sentences.. I guess, unless you've been regularly reading what I've written, people have found some difficulty in getting what I'm trying to say..

reason behind the more complex sentences could be due to I'm just having a train of thoughts in my head and I don't get them organised systematically before I list them out.. And all my bad habits start coming in.. The long sentences and I tend to grow pretty complex that my meaning becomes incomprehensable.. Its something I'm gonna be working on.. Take a longer time to process the ideas.. Calm down and listen to what's really inside of me that I want to convey and then list them out.. I'm soOo prone to narrative writing that when it comes to a more critical point of writing, I just blab on and on and miss the entire point of being critical.. harhar.. Well, *shrugs* I'll try.. *fighting*

This week's has been also a week of receiving back your results and doing some self reflection on how i've faired.. I think there's really lots of room for improvement and I guess, I've been a little distracted during the time of my mugging in a way.. Well, time to pick up pace and play catch up.. harhar.. yeah, *fighting* Focus is back.. I hope the motivation lasts.. Rite up to the final lap of my first year in TP. I can't believe I've been in dat skool for almost a year already.. Time just flies, it was just months ago whereby I graduated from HSS.. It was 4 years.. And everything just passed me by.. Thinking back on all da times shared, they definitely was fun.. Da bonds and friendships made.. to the big gang of us heading for lunch together.. That was 4 years ago, what's 3 years gonna be like? Another part whereby time is just simply gonna pass me by.. Just like a snap of fingers.. U can't believe it urself.. Seems onli yesterdae, we were dat young.. harhar.. Somehow, u do feel u've grown.. ONe way or the other.. Another road in the journey of life..

And more things up on the growing list of deadlines.. Harhar, I noe I gotta get my NMM project done.. harhar, do hope some ideas has popped up from my head and all I've got to do is to do it out on the comp.. From what u visualise in your head, appearing in front of the screen.. ain't gonna be dat simple but hoo hoo.. I'll learn.. harhar.. Am gonna go wash up.. Listen to the music, enjoy da nite away and start my work.. hoo hoo.. CNY is coming up soOn and my brother is gonna be heading abroad on da 15th to study.. SoOo much happenings, within this period of time.. Mom's definitely gonna be busy.. Busy fretting fer lil boi toOo.. Hoo, I do hope all things are gonna turn out fine man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment