"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, February 20

Larthegic. tired. restless. Pretty much wad i've been feeling these couple of weeks that I even kind of quit blogging fer awhile.. Attention span fell little short.. harhar, and I'll be taking naps and naps in da nite.. Den working through the entire nite after the CNY.. DA rush also known as the CNY rush, was just merely some of da things done.. last week was kind of hellish..

There was NMM beta.. Hoo, thank goodness things got done by myself, stucking my ass out to complete da job.. remembered dat I wanna skip Stats tut just to complete it.. But thankfully ash went to told me dat there was gonna be a class test.. Harhar, and thankfully God blessed me enough.. Was pretty ok wif da score.. Harhar, fer something i didn't reallie know why I was doing and writing da things I was writing.. harhar.. Luckily I enquired more on da topic weeks before from Hock Le Ian.. He was da one who taught me how to read dat table thingy.. harhar.. which was da most vital part of da chapter.. oOow.. =) Thank God.. Manie things to thank God fer dat I do hope that every nite before I close my eyes and sleep in recuperation of the next dae.. Dat I'll be not onli be recharged but oso be constantly reminded dat in everything u do, it is him who is wif u almost in every step of da way..

I've simply been shutting down abruptly these couple of daes.. Either I lacked slp fer dat nite or was either.. I was totally knocked out.. Yeap, dat was how last week went.. Glad its lil over now.. some things done and more to come.. Har, having the belief dat all will be done and accomplished in time to come.. Hopefulli wif God's help, its reallie gonna be done.. Seriously kind of feel times, I just think its impossible wif da datelines coming up and all, but somehow, he makes me some "superwoman" fer a dae.. hahar, I go working, and kind of times whereby I dun even have a clue at wad I am doing.. harhar, thinking dat I myself is going around in circles, but God's always there to lead u out of da way.. Pick u up and carrie on walking..

Yesterdae.. another "heong" nite sia.. At auntie Pei Yee's place.. Kim Yee's aunt.. hoo.. BBQ was fine, as usual, it was da both of us cooking and serving.. And den later on, was like drinking time.. harhar, I myself oso shocked ar.. Drank quite abit dat dae.. Playing bluff.. and just enjoying da nite.. But den comes to da next dae, it gets pretty taxing.. Slept at 530am and woke up at 830am.. Went back home to get a shower, I didn't have any spare clothes wif me.. Came home, showered and out i went to church but was late lar.. but somehow, still did learnt things from it.. U just gotta trust and trust at the end of da dae.. and i think i am falling into dat pitt, i've just dug fer myself.. harhar, could be i've been relying tooOo much on my own.. hmMm.. Will try to change it alreadi.. Whooops.. Getting tired again.. Nap first lar, get up again and do some work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment