"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, July 26

Finally, its done and paper submission brings back alot of memories. The longest writing on my own I've ever done, ahaha welcome. (Yes, we never needed to ever write that long a report individually) so this is welcome to earth, Joyce. Can totally catch a glimpse now of what's it like writing a book now and it is really not entirely an impossible feat to do, provided I do have a topic I feel strongly about. :D

Anyways, just glad to have one report done and its down to one more and I hope this one will be a good one, reading up more on Missiology. Taking 2 modules isn't a joke ahaha and what was I thinking? Makes me wanna laugh at myself from time to time but then again, what's done is done. Sober up, sometimes I wished I had more hours to my days so I could do more stuffies, like reading and sleeping more.

A Moment to Remember with Jung Woo Sung and Son Ye Jin is a good relive of old school memories and its funny how me and Ben Chan still cried despite watching it umpteen times, was a good time taking my mind off the typicals, watching it with En Min + Guan Yu.

And can I have time to finish The Mentalist S2 and House for the remaining S6 I've yet to watch and in there, sits my many movies too. Eeks, I'm lagging, come to think of it, I can typically fit an episode of House into some portable device. Hmms.

It'll be more reading and research time this afternoon, for time off. Isn't God always good at how He plans stuff:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment