"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, July 24

Sssh.

Started another day today in the office, just with time spent thinking what i'm gonna be writing in the final portion of the report. Hopefully get to clear everything up by today. It has been some night yesterday, supposedly to have the prophetic painting but i guess its all too last minute, which ended up having lunch with Jason at Vivo and since he came all the way, we walked around just seeing what amuses us.

Its good somehow, cause it brought back memories of what I used to do :) Thank you:) I don't go shopping from malls to malls very often nowadays, but we just happened to head on to Vivo and Queensway to take a look at sneakers and bags, which he laughs at me how it seems i'm constantly looking at stuff to fit the boy. Yeah gaining ideas, but eh, haven't seen anything at all lah.

There'll be something I think I'll need to get serious on soon enough, but after I clear my one more written assignment, I'll give myself the allowance to really think what this is about. I know to the many things, I can only do so much but really, we'll just see how this is gonna go, and the many things only He can do and provide. So my gut feel on Thursday night was right :) Wasn't much of a surprise and really all that was expected since the answer of yes came and your willing, no one's to complain.

Cooked dinner for today, turned out not too bad, watched an episode of House and it made me feel for House again, mean on the outside, soft on the inside. He's a real sweetie pie. Its tempting to move on to more episodes but haiyo, let's just clear this and get this done. Good music please and music like Johnathan David Helser.

To know You, know Your will, and know Your heart, i hope the equation remains and not get changed with the passage of time and circumstance when there's this Plan B mentality, lets go. No more Plan B. Its do or none. It seems duper easy to device a back up plan to save yourself and go through another need of unnecessary run, to avoid and buy time, and lose the point of what He meant it to be. Tempting but pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment