"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, August 1

Faith

I realised today that it is really easy to get disheartened, lose faith and just mull and sob and believe that there is nothing you can do.

It is easy to give up and lose all hope and faith, but the irony is that, faith is all you've got. What's there left if you lose faith? You stop hoping, you stop believing in people, you stop looking onto what He can do and you start looking at things based on your eyes and what you see. Next thing you know, you see nothing to believe in and start getting all cynical about everything cause you do not believe in hope or in faith anymore, you shut youself in, you think the worst of anything and every subject.

The downwards spiral, all cause you've lost faith. Nothing else I could do but pray, hope, wish and keep believing like I always do, cause I can't but He can. I thought getting by the papers was gonna make me rejoice and be glad. Now I've one more on hand. Discouraging, sad but I'll still choose what I always do, I choose to believe and have faith, its all I've got and its all I know. You know what's best and have plans to prosper and not to harm us.

Sometimes, it makes me wonder what size of a matter will really cause me to really stumble and fall, cause sometimes, it feels much easier to get swayed by your emotions and just quit believing. But if one doesn't press on, you're just gonna be a drifter, drifting along with life. I guess I rather fight till I die, till the very end, cause that's just You right? Fight the good fight, throw off everything that stumbles and run the race marked out for us. Give me strength once again to rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment