"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, July 15

Being at home, blogging off the mac for the first time should be a happy affair but I have to say how this entire new connection change from Starhub to Singtel is causing everyone abit of frustrations. Cause of the ridiculous router range and how big this house is, its just nearly impossible to suit the needs of everyone and honestly, it feels we're back to square one, when i went to Sim Lim to get the wireless N router to fit the modem and get the modem changed from the integrated Motorola router to the modem and router done seperately. Now, the Wireless N router is all left to become a potted plant/white elephant in the house.

Just finding an outlet to vent the frustration cause this simple change has been going on for 2 weeks and its still being dragged on and I'm tired of hearing the nonsense of it all. Everyone wants something for their own convenience, and the Mio honestly doesn't fit anyone's needs at it, cause Dad intends to get the all in one package to save some funds. Honestly, this is driving me to the telco to get a data plan so i can get a dedicated connection just to have the internet as and whenever. Its almost impossible to work on this network.

Things are so not working out and i'm just so in no mood to get my report done up. I have got new glasses done but everything just seems to be done in like some kind of motions, the emotions are all missing. I think i'm really sick of feeling anything for now in regards to this wireless and matters of this house. Every shit/change that happens becomes my responsibility that I have to know how to fix it cause I have a solution to everything. In terms of things at home, sometimes I'm sick of knowing and I don't want to know, cause once I know, or honestly, even if I don't, I still end up knowing and having to think of solutions to fix things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment