"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, July 4

This whole week has been rather crazy in terms of the number of days worked. Made me feel like I wasn't some kind of full time worker but some student for a moment. There was block modules for Holy Spirits and Missions from Thurs - Sat, from 830am to 530pm and honestly isn't easy just concentrating for full blocks of lessons and it often leaves you real tired by the time you get home and when its past weekend.

Not sure if its sad my week is coming to an end, of my part time student experience or is it due to Vin"s departure for KL. Starting to feel it now and it reminds me when En Min was about to head off for her exchange program. There is that tad sense of sadness and it made me realise that people will have to leave at the climax when we're really on good terms and relationship with one another.

But its ok, I take comfort in the sense that he is away on some terms that its gonna be a good time for him as he chases after his dreams and live the dreams.

Can't seem to get deep into worship with Taylor just now, just feels like something is missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment