"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, June 28

Finally time off to jot down my thoughts for a bit this whole entire weekend. Its been rather remarkable in it's own sense since I think there was breakthrough in its own ways. Dad thanked me for his red polo shirt (which i'm still very proud of, i think its HEN MEI lah - thank you Alvin + En Min), and I realised he was capable of being nice and sweet. Breakthrough in its own ways in terms of the girls, and Jason. Its definitely nice to see people opening up more and we having more contact with each other to really know each other more.

So its been good and God is good, having my new lcd monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse set up. New workstation and a complete whole different feel and thanks to my new workstation which garnered my brother's attention and we were talking about football and computers. Boys. I thought I'll leave something down to just keep me reminded of just what's been happening. Sometimes, it is really just alot of things going on. Writing keeps you in check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment