"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, April 24

pickachoo!

I actually like this picture taken by Chass of me, cause I never expected myself to actually have such a sinister kind of smile. Purely cause it looks super playful yet with a tinge of evilness in it. The cardigan actually cost S$15 and the black top in it was for S$5. I had to say it, cause I thought it looks nice. - Shopping courtesy over at Malaysia and HK respectively. Sigh, I miss shopping and travel. Moolahs?

This adorable looking GIRAFFE (which Dubby insists it looks more like a cow / moo) To which everything that is shaped in this state, makes him think its a cow, is a 1 month old gift to Baby Joash, Jane's baby! Thought it'll be cute to spice up the little cot.

How practical moms will say its a dust collector, so I would believe this is one toy that can take frequent baths in the washing machine, and head for a couple of spins =D I just think its too cute! From the Dubby and me =)

This was taken during the Good Friday's event at the Indoor Stadium, before the Reinhard Boonke rally started, there was this baby in front of me, and honestly, I'm a person who enjoys the details of shoes, including baby's. It was just too cute, I couldn't resist! Those round and chubby shoes that just looks so awww, how adorable and cute. Least, it makes you feel happy!

a random shot of the bus stop outside my place, I believe this was on the way to Ben Chan's birthday @ Tanglio over at Central. *shrugs*

Pictures taken from the new phone, the first few of the lots, and most importantly, the first lot sent to the lappy. Won't say the camera quality is fantastic as compared to my old Sony mobile, kind of miss it, but i'll just make do.

From time to time, I look at the battery life that this phone sucks, the living day lights out, 2 days at most, and the phone needs a charge on standby and minimal usage. Back in those days, the Ericsson could last say, at least 2 days, which will still make a great backup phone =D Sigh, pda phones, lovely graphics, but battery life is just horrid.

This is food from the DESIGN SCHOOL canteen @ TP. I went back on Tuesday to run some errands after going to Tanglin Sec to submit and pick up some documents. I really miss school days, and I was thinking, "should I take up a diploma in visual comm?" Then again, I'm really not at all disciplined enough to last another 3 years, of endless late nights and projects, aging. So it was random, and I enjoyed the SAMBAL and the FRIED CHICKEN. Tee hee. Brings back alot of pleasant memories, like it or not, I will say poly had its share of fun times.

Ok so much so for all the pics =) There's more over at facebook, which makes uploading easier, but I have to complain, doesn't Windows OS have the function of "marking several" pictures, so I can just click all at once, and it gets sent to my computer? =( Had to do it manually, gah. Pictures were so-so only, not any impressed, but thanks to Photoshop, of auto-leveling that kind of adds and makes pictures bearable. I can't take Macro shots with this phone, and its kind of annoying me. Like a gay, nice looking, BIMBO phone. Ahaha, fancy thrashing a Windows OS, a bimbo phone, well I still like it, but i'm like cringing at the picture quality. I guess I'll just be happy with it, since I like the entire looks and feel of the interface of it all. Just the camera portion that can be pretty annoying, but then again, hi. There's the pocket digital camera. ahah! Excuses me.

So its been quite a crazy day since Wed till today, doing alot of comp work. Clearing the stack of work that just kept coming in, to clear it, is to up your speed. Shessh. I'm just glad to have made it through, only thing is that it may burn you out. Must remember what the older people always say, "more haste, less speed". I still haven't quite figured that one out.

To add a tinge of joy today, was having dinner with Chass and just enjoying some small groceries shopping - I really do think we both have upgraded into Aunties. Ahaha, and how she raves bout coffee, I think I shall try it later today after I wake up to see how it is!

Weekends are coming, I'm just abit sad on the part of Sunday that I won't be seeing the Churchies for the entire day, as much as I like. Its been 2 weeks, =( ahaha. Thanks to my leg acting up last week, I went home to rest. Now that its all rested, I'm heading to KL for the recce trip. Sigh. But nonetheless, there's Saturday BAG! =) Count the little joy! Time to do Jie's little poster. and koon. Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment