"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, April 15

Tadah, a new blog look and feel. I've been very bored of the white one that I think I've been using it for slightly more than a year or so. Or maybe less, I can't really remember, but it doesn't matter. I do need a change.

So here I am, surfing in the afternoon, looking at design templates and picking one that is pretty fun to work and edit with. Work was supposed to have started today, but apparently the boss got the dates mixed up, and so i'm supposed to be reporting for work tomorrow at 9am, with a meet up at Kembangan.

The boy had Nights Off but he has decided to spend it with his mates, so here I am, heh. Guess rotting in front of the tv with Mom, before we have our dinner. Anxiously waiting for "Red Thread" and I'm not sure, if "Fighting Spiders" are on. But they're all good local productions, so if you're free and have nothing else to do, watch the 2 dramas. They're good stuff. Watching Adrian Pang is such joy, love his English and not bad performance. Just more intrigued with how the story is going to unfold. Then probably with "Table of Glory" and maybe a couple or two episodes of HOUSE?

Spent the afternoon looking at the bloopers of House, which is funny and hilarious. Judging from the things said from Hugh Laurie, about his connection between his Bachelors in Anthropology, and how he ended up becoming an actor, was apparently with a bunches of lucky breaks. Does make you contemplate ahahhaha!

oh wells. time for dinner, and chatting up with Internet Mummy. =) Its been a long time. See if I do wanna carry on the post or it may just end here for now.

ah in any case, i'm just on HOUSE mode now, he's on my desktop wallpaper, and on my blog, cause I can't think of anyone else better? And the greatest thing, a WINDOWS UPDATE did to my comp, it actually resetted some of my shell settings, which means, the previous shell edits I did to it, is gone. It totally doesn't look close to Windows Vista anymore, all it looks like now, its a classic WINDOWS 98 look. AHAHAH, its quite hilarious really, and not that I'm not liking it at all. It goes with my current wallpaper theme, but it just looks dumb-dumb. Like not at all edge funky and cool, but just a classic old soul to it. Funny how I should be annoyed but I'll just live with the change, currently too lazy to find the files to update the shell looks. So it looks clunkish now. BOO! The TP-BIT people will probably know what I'm talking about, yes it looks like the Windows we used in school. The ones with the WHITE interface. AHHAHAHA. HILARIOUS! I'll just get used to it, there goes my lovely vista lookalike. This is Windows XP T.T


0 Comments:

Post a Comment