"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, April 14

At the rate I'm going these two days, I'm gonna be growing sideways. AHAHAH!

+ I had a full dinner before I left out for Ben Chan's surprise birthday dinner at Taglio. Of mom's bak kut teh and cauliflowers, stir fried with carrots and rice. Strangely, I just felt mom's Bak Kut Teh last night tasted like her pigs stomach soup.

+ So off to another round of dinner, of pizzas and lemon teas, with fried calamaris and potato wedges and pastas. I could still eat. STRANGELY, and yes, as though my previous meal didn't existed in my tummy?

+ Today, I just had lunch and there's a donut staring at me, and I'm gonna eat it.

So this makes me feel bimbotic and blog whatever thoughts I have that is in my head right now. I do realise that my typing speed on my laptop is faster as compared to it when I blog via my phone.

I'm craving for a new bicycle. Mom threw my polygon away *pouts* on assumption that I no longer cycle, but the urge has come in now. Quite gian, maybe I'll just look at those second hands or something. Sigh. I'm a spendthrift.

Just got a pair of UE in ears and also my beloved, Martinis. Price was too irresistible to say no really. I <3 Uncle Jaben, lots lots. HAHAHAHA! And had excellent service, bleah. It pays to be a girl really *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment