"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, January 28

In times when you're being tested in terms of your character, how will you ever react? I was so close to least retaliating through the raising of my voice, but all that ever came out, was a firm voice that stood my opinions, ideas, and feelings.

Today would have been a lovely day, one whereby I give my thanks and head to sleep smiling, suffice for me to just enjoy whatever the day has taken me to. Only to be greeted with a bunch of totally uncalled for remarks and maligns and labels and words used that really wasn't the nicest to describe things.

Pulling someone I call i love into the picture was not needed, as if there were any plans in me going for my further studies, wouldn't be any other areas for now, unless probably theological. My mind is empty for all that it is for now, and he was throwing home his point, with his voice raised, "you should never stop your studies.." Going on and on and blaming every distraction that seemed to be.

I think i've been insulted today to a sense, that I'm wondering which part of me ever look like I switch and change my partners as frequently as I change my underwears. For this entire ridiculous conversation, it didn't make any bit of sense, cause it was clear nothing that I ever was gonna say, was ever gonna be heard.

And hence, I'm not feeling any sense of sadness or bitterness but more of which i'm trying to make sense of what in the world has just happened, which has caught me totally off guarded. I merely just left my door open, and THIS happened. You wonder if you ever made the right choice of leaving it open.

Flabbergasted, and left totally clueless. So much so to my lovely quiet nights of just wanting to get on with the devotions part. Just great. Neither am I sure which way I should be feeling right now, cause I'm totally left hanging in mid air. How very amusing is this.

Time to sleep real soon, and get changed into my PJs is all I can ever do for myself.

Ouh, and meeting CLEMENT SEE on facebook, after all these years is a pleasant suprise! Thank you God =D Let me see, its been some good 8-9 years, and we only met once, and the next time is like, NOW. AHAHA =) Time to sleep joyce. Nites.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment