"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, January 20

I sink into Coldplay mode, and get lost in the melodies that they produce that leaves me hanging, drifting or afloat in this space they create. With Chris Martin's voice and probably Will's in the background as backup vocals from time to time, and the piano thumping, with the bass and drums and guitars, it creates this spacey feel or a far more acoustic and full of emotions full load of songs, gets your emotions and thoughts running, makes you feel, Alive.

"The Scientist" never fails to intrigue me and continue to give me a new perspective to the song every time when I'm moody or down, when it goes

"Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the stars"

Makes me grin and dream about myself just laying down on the lush greeneries, (or on the floor, on the mattress, just staring out into the skies) and be amused at what situations make out of you, and how you choose to react to them.

Coldplay is not lovely when you're in a mess, the music makes you end up in more of a whirl than you are currently, but its lovely when you're bored, or just having another afternoon, turn them on, and tee hee, i'm in love (course with the band). Its one of the bands that keeps me consistantly listening to them over and over again as and whenever.

I'm yes, pretty much feeling being hung in mid air, still waiting and looking at where am i ever gonna be dropped or placed. Feeling bit under the weather or could be already sick (but i doubt it) ahaha, my body's feeling sick but the mind's all alert and telling the body "no you're not", so yes, i'm pretty much stuck in the centre. Maybe I don't wanna fall sick, but my body's telling it "get ready" ahhaha. Its pretty comical, and I woke up this morning nearing 11am, thinking that Barack Obama's inauguration is like NOW, and I didn't wanna miss the moment and his rah rah speeches. Only to flip through CNN and learn its later tonight in the next 12 hours an 11pm. Gee, its ridiculous.

Oh and I had a dream, that my Cort had its side peeled (like orange peel) and it had dinks and dents on it. T.T I was so upset I went online to look for quick remedies but apparently, there wasn't one. It ended up in its horrid state cause of the many people wanting a go at it, that includes Carol, Jinyi and their Dad?!! Best of it all, they were playing to Bread - Aubrey and their dad and Carol knew how to play the song and took a take at the song, and when it was Jinyi's turn, she went "i don't know how to play!" and the rest nearly went into a state of "HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW". Totally absurd and strange dream, that made me wonder when I was having my lunch, "is my cort ok?", that I had to reassure myself, "it is a dream". And when I had my first spoonful of rice and said my grace, guility mode got switched on and i went "crap, i'm supposed to fast" and the next thoughts were, ok tomorrow? Gee, just running on what your mere emotions and body tells you, doesn't make you quite a sane and calm person that one should be.

But I found peace yesterday, when I took Lassie for a slow stroll with my Ipod and Audio Techs on, just enjoy what I love doing, staring at the blue skies and white clouds forming up, to feel all small again and grin and marvel at the softness and tranquility of the skies.

And i found reason in the things that I always tell people "you rest to walk a further distance in time to come" and "you're normal", i find myself suddenly in the roles reversed and I myself am reassuring myself that I'm alright and its okay to rest.

I guess my desire to get out of this house gets abit stronger, to lessen the probability of getting ranted at, with the less hours I stay at home and stare at my mom.

I'm still dreaming of my Canon DSLR, that in times like these, are the time I probably get to take attention of the most or the slightest details and have the mojo to take more stunning shots that the usual. The sound of the click and the vibrations that go into that body when you snap, and as you look through the viewfinder and see what you've found, is very thereupetic, and very desirable lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment