"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, January 25

the NIU year.

Its the new year and since last year i guess, new year has pretty much COMPLETELY lost its meaning and as I grow even older, the only thing I look forward to is cause of my mom's awesome and fabulous cooking.

its quite sad that festivities loses its meaning after a while, and i've come to realise that the Chinese New Year is pretty much a custom and tradition done in respect of our elders and seniors and relatives around us. It gives people a reason to make time and gather, and as the years go by, I realise truth sheds a light onto the hearts and intents of people's.

If the family is one whose hearts are as one, pretty much, even with the dismiss or the passing of the elders, they will meet up together, (sort of in memory of them) or simply, as a real get together time.

Its disheartening when new year regular meet ups that was done as a child, no longer has much traditions and meanings like it used to be. But I can only take heart, and be thankful that in Christ, there's this bunch of SIAO KIAS, ahaha who meet as and whenevers, and enjoy the time just hanging out together and never wanna say goodbye, and just look forward to the next day where we could all be together kind of thing?

Not saying my other friends aren't fun to be with, but most of them I know are into the regular vistings and having funs. Maybe I should be malay and it would be more fun, cause they visit their friends houses too!

Oh wells just a thought or two, and yes, sitting on Tushan's car, makes me wanna drive (WHEN AM I GONNA PASS!!! LEMME PASS!). And he has just tempted me to look into getting an Omega. He makes it look young, and not so old. And Martin is just ever so fun and Commando always is so tired and quiet!

Thank God for all these people lah. Everyone of you, meanwhile, have an awesome new year, even though mine isn't that awesome, doesn't mean I can't wish you to have one! God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment