"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, January 2

i will make this point known cause my blood is boiling and i'm fuming mad. I WAS having a great time enjoying my day's of break and things like these ALWAYS happens, (just when i thought everything was soo gonna be perfect).

and the mom will forever and ever be counting the dozens things i do outside and everywhere else, and make this claim that i treat and get myself more involved in everything else and treat the people out there better.

funny how i'm feeling this entire situation being reversed, when i was young i used to think the way she does NOW. i got tired of serving or trying to be that awesome person at home doing this and that for people and hence, took a change of environment and decided to serve school.

funny how many years of at least 7 years of service in my schools, you never said one thing, nor one comment, nor anything when i rose up to be called a prefect, or to a DHP. You never said a thing, and come by of the past 2-3 years, you point the finger back at me and say things like that of claiming me i'm treating the people out there better.

at times like that, i don't know what to say. i don't know how i can ever be said to be treating the other people better than i treating you. all i can say, i hear you, but i don't think you ever do really hear me.

at times like that, it gets discouraging. you never understand why i'm more insistant about the points i make - when you can easily make an appointment at your own pace and time and schdules, rather than me making it for you.

like Jessie said, impatient. Yes i think that's you, just impatient to listen. I was listening to you make your points, i made my points, we could have come to an agreement soon enough, but you decided to think you lost, and just left storming out right the door. Making some last comments that really wasn't needed.

Well i guess, if you really wanted me to help you then say the magic word "please". God, how you taught me that, but you never used it. How strange. Your please comes in the form of voice raised and storming out of the door.

Yeah you could go on "i will never need to beg people for help" but please isn't really begging, its just really making the point "please, i will love if you could do it".

Maybe i'm abit tired, i really didn't register in my head of "doing me a favour". Could help with the please. I could have gotten it i guess.

Ends up both getting upset, you getting angry as though i treated everyone better. I can't say a thing cause it feels i'm either defending myself or wanting my right of way, which i shall choose to just say, please leave the others out of this. It is not fair to them, deem anything you like i guess. If it makes you happy.

I dunnoe how come my personalised sketch of telunas and written card wasn't enough treatment that i treated you better. pffts.

i think you think i don't "argue" with them, but i do say my points before i go down to work. I guess you do have the perception error on me already, nothing i say is ever gonna work.

the point before you deviate, to everything i do, do not point it on anyone, i'm just doing my services back to God.

i think my services to you will be to let you do whatever you want, however you want it, whenever you want it to you, whether i like it or not, hard or soft.

that's how i derieve hard vs hard approach will never work. hard and soft works best, one will have to give in eventually. One will give the punch and the other will have to take the punch. Funny how she can't see that, when at the end of the day it doesn't matter what i do, she still has her way at the end of the day and still wins.

But she wouldn't claim it a victory unless its done all in her style and her way. She's a tough one. I give up and i'm heading to bed. So tired of these nonsense, how you can rant and scold all you ever want cause you see too much of me. And when you don't, you start missing, and when i come back to give you all those love and care and attention, you act cool. I give in to your coolness, i've tried, you don't want it, okay. And now this. Man, you need a man to cool you i think. God, do something? LOL. I'm off this case for now, taking a breather. You're just not easy and tiring. But again, what is love, if its painless.

Thank God for Charissa, Jessie, and the Dubby, the words of advices, i appreciate tons. And andrew, your santa song is hilarious, more please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment