"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, January 14

After the super emotional post, here's one for the better (not that it is way better), but i guess for a sort of update, and to post my thoughts for a moment.

Life of late since the new year started has been busy rampaging through jobcentral in search of landing myself a permanent job. It isn't something that is super encouraging on a note of late with what the Straits Times posting, the economy, and with people telling it in your face, it isn't gonna be easy, yes it isn't easy, companies ain't hiring and all. Yes, i've heard.

To hit the icing on the cake, (not to deter any of you SIM people studying out there) - "I'm sorry but i have to be frank, your degree isn't as recognised as your diploma." AHAHA. You should have seen my giggling look on my face, OK when the recruit agent w
as telling me the news. Take it in a positive light, shrug it off and see what's next on the list. Which will mean so much so for my 1.5 years so far, ahaha by label I'm a university graduate but on the outside, i'm probably earning a diploma's pay.

Supposedly went down for 2 interviews on Monday, but i pressume as of now, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to still be looking for more places to land my resume into the Human Resource Department's Inbox. I should have guessed when they go "I'll give you a call again" - You smile and say thank you, and make your graceful exit.


The endless search, every morning when I wake up, to remind myself (Oh dear me, get a job), the entire cycle repeats itself. With a daily twists of quiet time, Bill Johnson speaking to me, time singing on my guitar, coming up with more midi sounding soundtracks (I must have been playing too much of RPG when i'm a kid, i love those sounds!), texting the Dubby who's always so supportive daily, "you'll land yourself a job soon!", "how's the wait?", like my superior. Ahahaa, checking if I've done my work, no worries, I'm pretty much responsible!

Oh yes, and getting derailed in my search, I'll go dig out more information on some stars, and I've learnt a thing today, Donnie Yen can play the piano, and not just some random pop keyboard, he can play classical pieces like Chopin. POW! Respect for the man who's a jack of all trades, action choreographer, actor, pianist, daddy, husband, dancer, what have you. Its cool, always learning :)


Looking unto Tony Leung as usual after watching Red Cliff 2, sigh.
He's so boyishly cute. Yes Jia Wei and Keith will laugh at me all day long for liking a near old man they call, but i don't care! How cute, can't stand that quiet smile and demeanor of his!

With the only consolation daily will be music, on the headphones that help
s eases things alittle bit in this phase of mundaneness, i can't wait to get out. I never knew it was this hard! But yes, keep trying I guess, keep knocking your head against the wall, one day. Just one day, it'll break and the wall comes crumbling down and you'll be able to move on and make your way again. Life seriously, can be a cycle from time to time I feel. Holding on, hmmm. The second week of this job hunting life, I'll count till I land myself this job and wonder, WHAT ON EARTH TOOK YOU SO LONG. Ahaha, but till then, i'm still me ^^ Thank God for TIM! TIMOTHY HWANG, hee hee, love his smoothing and calming voice though I don't know a word he's singing (He's korean!)

I might just start running to get out of this mundane, sick, boring, repetitions I'm doing everyday. I need to be entertained. AHAHA. Sigh, enjoy and rejoice you students studying, it is a joy come to think of it now. (getting whiney).


and so a gazillion things to do to cheer my little self up,


1. Take self-shots =D

Heh heh, i actually just had a hair cut not too long, (don't worry, its not as short as the haircut i did when i was 14, it just looks shorter here LOL) - Some say nice, some say look like boy. So any case it is, you see for yourself lah. The hair will grow back! HAHAHA. Fresh look all over again, how fun!


2. Keep drawing smiley faces EVERYWHERE! AHAHAA. I did this when I was a kid, and i still do it till now, its so fun. Its called pouring light soya sauce into a bowl of plain porridge, and i giggle everytime I do it till today. It just looks so happy! Brightens up my day definitely ^^ (Maybe I should eat porridge daily?)

Time for my run now i guess. Boring!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Educating yourself about joint inflammation could keep yourself on the decreasing-fringe of receiving the very best cure for the illness. Search on the internet to learn more and subscribe to notifications. Being energetic and knowledgeable relating to your therapy for arthritis is essential to managing the soreness. Constantly identify in your doctor the info that you are currently looking at to assist handle arthritis pain. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Matrimo5656[/url]
    Anonymous said...
    Should you be using a pest control issue at your home, look into your garbage for clues to why this can be taking place. Rubbish must be in oxygen small totes and disposed of consistently. Make your trash outside the house your property and not inside your kitchen to lower the possibilities of developing a pest difficulty. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Appenffk8dti[/url]

Post a Comment