"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, September 8

Kiddo Fun

Somethings that is blatantly famous to all those who's ever seen me act with them, play with them, make voices with them. Yes, i've a soft spot for soft toys, but not just anyone, the ones that I seemingly feel I can make some connections to.

This is Grebit. This IS NOT mine, but my boyfriend's. Heh heh, its from me, given some time back, he brought it over from his room. AHAHAH, quite funny, (Its not the first time) ahaha that Grebit travels in his HUGE bag, or sleeps in my porter bag while we watch ZHI BI, with Tony Leung. Its here to visit me again, cause he's away. This toy is rather amusing, it just makes you laugh when it moves, thanks to its long hands and ears. Should see the grebit dance. AHAHAH, of course, coordinated by me lah. Just destressing after some time of crunching numbers. I guess next time if i'm away, i'll let him sleep with Da Tou. ahaha.


So here I am, just adding up another entry, to show G R E B I T' S face. Switch on the comp and listen to K-love, while I do another round of short revision or something. Work's coming *crinch* not the best and the most enjoyable, but gotta get around this.

1 Comment:

  1. Meepoker said...
    let him sleep datou!! *pout* =) give him a clean once in a while.

Post a Comment