"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, September 17

Itchy.

the itchy tech bug in me is reviving. I saw cool gadgets. one's the pinnacle that geoffrey (my lecturer) was talking about. its not whoopingly expensive some 199+ i think, seeing it in the hardware magazine. its cool, who needs a dvd recorder, and he finally shared how he gets his video. I always thought he had some blue ray dvd recorder at home. AHahah, its the pinnacle! =) He always shows us cool clips from the tele. Seriously, what am i watching? But watching too much of the things he watch also really no life leh. So business minded and brained. -_-

oh, then i'm just giving myself a new excuse to get a new mobile phone. Its starting to auto shut down nowadays, when i connect and make a call. And during a call, if it gets a little bit cranky, it starts sounding like space like. ahahah, reception bar gets cranky. so yes, that's my phone ahaha. but my tastes as usual, so high end, otherwise i'll go "then change handphone for what" if i'm just getting another upgraded phone with a higher mp camera? No sense. apart from aesthetics. But yah, i suppose there'll need to be a wifi purpose "FOR WHAT?" Not as though wireless sg is so song, but its just a good alternative. And must look sexy. ahaha that'll be the next phone. I'm thinking of the samsung innov8 leh. so chio, or the g900, or the i770. whahha, i dunch noe. After playing with the iphone, i realise i don't really like screen interface, though they look cool. I miss the feeling of pressing buttons. AHAHAHA!

Then I saw cheap cheap DSLR. As though so cheap. AHAHHA. nice hor. HEN MEI HOR (*nudge jin hui) ahaha i like that line now. It comes with lenses too (Then i was thinking what's it different from my current canon?) SIao liao, nowadays cannot find reason to buy new things, cause really its not much different. AHHAHA. apart from the ease of control to readily change settings, and the ease of more control over the lenses. grr.

Then hor, i also looking at bags again. NEW BAGS> whahaha. I think i got the sin of loving tech stuff and lately bags. siao liao, mummy say why want another one (cause she took my agnes B bag and made it hers, so techinically i'm entitled to one more ma) LOL. I was looking at the longchamp one. The sling one! I find it classic, all cause it reminds me of the green checkered of the ralph lauren one. GRR. But honestly i still love the bags in Hong Kong. Piang my heart still sits with the ralph lauren big tote bag, leathered, with a big fat silver horseshoe sticking in front of it. MUAHAHAHA. 1K + SIAO! ahahaha. Put a bag vs an DSLR. I take the DSLR, can capture all the moments and capture the bag lah hor. Just stick to my agnes B lah hor. I got no idea why i have a fettish with the brand, together with marc jacobs. Just something bout it.

Sian. Oso dunnoe why i like all these mi gia. HOU GUI ORH. ahah, if you're wondering what that was. Its supposedly canton. my totally raw and unbaked version but grr. MAHAL SEKALIAN? LOL. Itchy itchy for a new bag. Grr, just make do with my current ones. ahaah, i just got a new pair of shoes. Flats, canvas and its grey. LOL. I only hope it doesn't fall apart!

And latley, i've been sleeping like a pig, playing my guitar slacking. Singing cheesy songs. Chris Brown - With You. Quite COOL. Then that NEW SOUL. OMG. I need a capo, my capo HILANG? Its lost, can't find it. Kiss another $20 buy, $18 exactly. Anyways i do need the clip on ones, the screwing one is hilarious. I've seen a very good cover of Alanis, Ironic. I lovee that song... whahaa and soo well covered. The Jackson 5's Back to You is gonna take some aeons. Sooo many barre can? Barre never mind, trying to get the clear sound. GRRR.

And yes, i'm bycotting swee lee. Its expensive for accessories, apart from if you're not looking guitars, but yah i think my next guitar should be found at sinnamex lah hor? =X I still love my cort, so not yet for a taylor. Least for now, and sticking to everything, till least it falls apart. I'm still attached to my mobile phone. Thank God i wasn't a garang guni.

And.. I sleep for 8 hours, and work productively for some good 2-3 hours. I'm pathetic. I need new music... Chinese pop is not amusing me. My current playlist is getting a bit bored. K Love's getting too US SOUNDING, i'm having enough of it. I'm just too fussy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment