"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, September 18

Give it up. Ahaha, I just can't stick to Arial font. So here it goes, its Trebuchet. I'm sitting on my comp, pasting fonts onto my load full of pictures, I think I too ENG ENG CHENG already. Actually not really, I do have my portions of the group assignments to do. In which I think I'll be working really hard after my dinner and after posting this entry. BO SI KAN LIAO. So its choo choo. Get my butt moving but in all due honesty, I'm relunctant. All I wanna do is wait for time to fly me by and wait for these projects to just pass me by? Ahaha, dream on joyce.

So maybe i'm on stress mode. So on stress mode, apart from listening to her OH-SO-EMO korean tunes, I'm doing all these barang barang, twidli
ng and fidgeting with my pictures. And I realised something, the better taken the picture, the WOW effect upon adding the fonts gets even better. As much as I keep complaining I do wanna change my mobile, but my current mobile honestly speaking, is decent in terms of picture wise. ahaha. I'm so contridicting. So here are some random musing.

My driving instructor was sniding me to some sense "You come inside circuit alot of times already hor". ahaha, yes. Can't seem to hit some "perfect score". Tend to miss one out of the five. SIgh. How ah TP? LOL. Circuit's like waiting for me to screw up. ahaha, either
up that crank course and mount the curb. Gee.

And I think I shall reward myself with a good breakfast tomorrow at Tiong Bahru Market (SO I better work hard and finish up some work!) Now that I realise that I am quite a capable procrastinator too. AHAHHAHA.

And fried prawn balls (they're really yummy) the one that the ad goes "Oiashi!!" Yah that brand LOL. I'm an addict. Heh heh. And its coming to my tummys near me.

For humour sake: I got a chicken puff from polar and was walking back together with a pack of Vitasoy (that's my lunch at 4pm) after driving and my bus ride home. ahaha, I was chomping the entire time and when i wanted to slurp, I couldn't find the straw. So poke a hole on the top of the packet, and squeeze and drink it up like... RIBENA. AH. WAHAHHA.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment