"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, September 2

Last entire week has been such a blast. Activity running up one, after another. School, then the 2 usual free days, I just wanted to finish up the directory stuff (there's still more pictures coming in) so least I could clear up my work and free myself this week to least study, for my finance paper coming next week. Then burning bush from friday, equipping sessions on saturday, sunday service. whoaaaa.... Ahaha, I think I've spent more time at church this week than anywhere else.

Thank God He provided for everything else and my encounter on Sunday night. Freaky but good stuff.

Also, finish up on my work, there's the research to be done on the China market, glo bus quiz. Can finally feel the heat of school and to whack my butt to start moving now. It starts now. Gonna try to clear the quiz now.

Driving lessons to get into action, to prep up for the test too again. I hope I'll be able to make it this time. Wah, never felt so busy wor. ahaha =)

Had a GREAATTT time out with the buddies yesterday. Oh Janna, we're evil people. ahaha, and I think I'm becoming more auntish. Jin Hui! Its so fun to hang out with you, i think you me same same leh. AHAHHA. Ling Li is the full fella. Poor Vanessa at home, get well soon!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I like what you wrote on your wall-paper.

    People can look christ-like but don't behave like one....& there are some that shines because... it is given (by Christ). And realising that & penning it down to appreciate it is cool.

    I seek solace in Christ because people dissappoint...Glad to know that your words shines & brightens
    Joyce G. said...
    Hellos to whoever you are =) Use the wallpaper, if you like it (or simply pen down the verse) muahaha ^^

    Yes yes, there's alot of seemingly christ-like ones. That's why I believe this faith is one of the toughest, the one that isn't just bout words but actions, and also one of the moving ones, when people live the walk =)

    If we could seek solace in people, the world doesn't need a God, and a God needn't exist =) Glad that the Lord's word could shine up and brighten your day, God bless youuuu ^^

Post a Comment