"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, November 23

lemme rant alittle. arhahar. get some things off my mind. to be at ease. afterall, i'm sitting in my room and on my bed and it is suppose to be making me feel at ease. but somehow some alarm in me is ringing the emergency bell which is kind of annoying. trying to snooze it meanwhile, as i try to sort this mind of mine out. arhahar. its like going on emergency mode and i got no idea. trying to calm my own mind down *calms. take a breather.

watching Prison Break is supposed to calm me down or something. but arhha i was like in a daze. i think i'm just pretty tired. arhhaar. aigooo. need to get a life man. arhahar. and learn to nap and make sure i wake up after 2 hours kind of thing? lol. JIA YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment