"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, November 18

humm. i think i'm getting even more used to this emo-ing process of writing and have this self written therapy that i'm doing here mostly reaching the end of a day and the beginning of another day. which means it usually starts towards 12am. arhhaar. i lurve that timing. signifying mostly the end of a day and the start of another.


which mostly means for the past couple of days of this week, mostly just feeling really tired. wishing for a new day to come, hoping and praying that tomorrow will be a better day. this entire hope process is pretty much a vital start to getting another day right, or least help you jumpstart the hardest part of the day which is to simply to give you enough strength to get you out of bed, which i so don't want to. its like my place of refuge. a place of rest and a place for me to just cry out for divine intervention. the place where i realise often a times how blessed i actually am, and start thanking and start reflecting on the things done well, done bad, on improvement ahrhar. my bed is seriously the place i lurve. i look forward to every single day. my room. the settings, the colour, the pictures, the guitar. which the bed just makes me want to lie on it.

i'm just wanting to keep sleeping and sleeping since thursday. some simple pleasures in life which you don't realise it is one of them till you just have this mindset that you're tired all day long and the bed seems like the place to be. body hurts after working and doing that napfa tests. my test number. arhhar. i took it. its to remind me how unhealthy i am. well arhahar. yes in a way, cause after the first station, i just realise how i suck in doing sit ups. arhhar. and how my back hurt like mad after that but still gotta finish up the other 5 stations. arhhaar. i adore my sit and reach station, my pet event. and i didn't know i can jump an extra 10-20 more cms in standing broad jump. addded some more seconds to shuttle run, chin ups were ok. RUNNING was bad. only goes to show arhahar, how lazy or slack i can be. i missed the passing rate of like 1 minute plus, then you could probably earn yourself a bronze but arhhaar. i think it says "thank you for participating" now. how unhealthy you are. arhahar. that's bad. maybe start running more, after i get past all this aches around my body.

you just don't realise how wonderfully your body has been made. to bend and reach things and to climb stairs, sit down and cross your legs without worrying on a normal day. but arhahar its been a chore doing it these couple of days, and my face just crinches. playing with lassie becomes what you call "physically demanding" and doing every movement seems to take you forever! and i feel so larthegic man. probably what i call rapid aging man. hoping to get pass both this physcially tiring stage and soon the mental part. its wearing me down someway. but i think it should bring some light at the end of the tunnel soon i guess. just hold on tight.



some pictures i've taken. or rather the bunch of buddiez. arhahar. you all rock ok. its on my mobile wallpaper, to motivate me to get the weeks by somehow arhhaar. last saturday at marina square at xing wang. cold day and all 5 of us, afraid of the air cold. arhhaar. jin hui was sick that day. arharhar "floating" around. and there is me, ling li, vanessa, jin hui and janna from left. sick is no good. get well soon to her and to mummy. pictures of the skies, which always makes me feel small. taken in school. arhhaar. its not my camera arhha. and lately, me in my new made pair of emo glasses. arhhar since i'm given a chance to make a new pair of glasses free (my last pair was paid my myself for breaking it myself) arhahar. that one is taken my the mobile phone. easiest. heading to bed now. gotta head to God's place tomorrow.

(and i'll add. i really really really. miss doing the things i do. like my usual nights at soompi viewing the 2 major hotties, of jdg + kmj i rarely have the mood to arhahar. surfing late, posting, doing wallpapers, on photoshop, but one thing i probably try doing is being on the guitar of late. i miss drama and movies time ahahar. see. you learn to take things not for granted anymore. its getting seemingly rare to have more private time to yourself doing the things you love doing, other than sleeping. and fretting. and worrying. har. niteys)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment