"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, October 27

arhahar. i need to get myself worked. its like being idle for some moments or i've been doing really mundane jobs that i rarely keep my brains thinking. yes, i mean my mind thinks, but its of different matters. in anyways, i guess i need a sense of direction to be working towards to. shed some light. gain some enlightenment, get that forward movement going. its like my mind's telling me to go, but my body is frozen down on that spot.

tag board's down. everything's down. man i feel crappish these 2 days. mp3 player down. i'm not that down yet but its just annoying. but i just when i fall back on the discman, it brings back alot of memories for me. of secondary school. especially for a discman. i lost my discman. he likes music too. but he offered his discman to lend me arhahar cause he knew i can't stand silence. and bothered to burnt the cds i lost in the entire backpack. it was a gesture so simple, but it spoke alot. alot of things i have, i don't use but it doesn't meant i forgotten them all. all these precious moments are stored somewhere. away from the eyes but felt right down in my heart with a heart of gratitude. thank you.

the images are not that vivid anymore but they still are there at times i go on the court and shoot some hoops arhhaar. but its a happy feeling. the sweet feeling of memories of which i hold on to and smile. makes me feel young arhhar. once again. thinking back again, if i had not been so selfish, or if i chose that selfish at times, it could be different ending but actually, arhhaar. round there lar. =) hope you're getting on well. arhahar. i hope!

gotta get my body moving. arhhar. my mind's moving but my body ain't moving. like i'm stuck in somewhere arharhar. left my body somewhere they're not in tuned? its ok. tomorrow will be a better day. come on joyce! ajar ajar hwaiting. loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment