"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, October 26

i'm feeling totally outraged. angry. disappointed. at myself.

(1) i made a blip. taking times whereby i dropped the player for granted, that it'll worked fine, i just blatantly allowed it to drop. and hoo. how would anything be unexpected when a mp3 player lands on the floor after falling some lengths from your table. who else to blame but yourself. totally useless me. i felt stupid for sure. careless. as usual. man what's new.

(2) In a hurry to get out, i actually forgot to bring my phone and arhhar. i was trying to get to school asap. its fine, starting to realise that i think i should take the trains to school cause its so much faster despite all the changes.

the only thing i was satisfied with myself. my 50m ouh maybe 100m sprint from the buzz shop at bedok interchange to the 69 bus, thank God there was enough students and people to hold up the bus, so i could board it. honestly, it was crazy but totally fun sprinting arhhar, i know i would have looked crazy but who cares. having a little fun. letting myself go of my stupidness and carelessness for a moment. =)

anyway. i'm just feeling blue. some kind of emotional roller coaster these days have been. God bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment