"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, October 5

hello. world. happy to be able to sit upright and sit in front of this computer to type. something i think i took it for granted at times until when you feel a sense of difficulty in getting up to sit upright to do the things that are on your 1001 to-do list you try to do everyday. but honestly, if you can't even sit up right, how to do the 1001 things that are listed on your list everyday.

i hate it. and i totally wish it didn't have to come along. i hate it when it happens. freaking cramps that are paralysing. good thing i could get my butt home. brings back memories of when the 1st time it happened, (today's the second time) the previous time, it was bad i literally felt i was crawling home from bedok. 50 mins of pain tolerance on the bus, and another 10 minute walk. i could do it back few months back. arhahar. i just couldn't tolerate it today. it was a 11 minute train ride from little india back to harborfront. i couldn't stand it i cabbed home to head to my bed and just roll on it and go to sleep. the best way of my medicine of treating cramps. totally shitty. just glad it's better now i can walk properly. *shrudders. i know i said. "God, i want to get back home" and the next thing i said "God, get me a taxi" it came. arhahahar. =) course rather, causing a little hole in the pocket which i didn't feel it was worthwhile but hello hole in the pocket and bye to the pain that i was having. i just wanted to lie down on my dear bed arhhaar. and roll over it. look at Pooh bear and my familiar settings and doze off to another land for a couple of hours.

anyway, feels a little larthegic but Pooh bear made me smile. arhahar its my favourite toy! cause it really makes me smile just by pressing it, feeling the beans. pressing its tummy and it'll go on nodding its head, making me smile. and when i play with his little arms, flapping it. it sure makes ppl laugh. made me laugh. i disturbed mummy with it too. she giggled along. =) whilst watching "family matters" on teevee. Thomas Ong is a greaat singapore actor. he's my favourite local artist along with Adrian Pang + Gurmit Singh + Xie Shaoguang + Li Nan Xing and ok lar. Add Christopher Lee and Darren Lim. no more. arhahar. the rest is no interest. i like the pioneer batch of them. =) thomas ong rocks my socks ^^, well, cause he makes every female lead he plays along with just so compatible. arhahar. i like him with jacelyn tay too. so oh wells. he's gooood.

i dunnoe comtemplating should i erm. just continue my sleep or just continue working on that report? *sigh. *eeks i don't know but i just wanna rest now. after initial plans of doing it today but i guess tomorrow ba. do it tomorrow. slp tite me. and the world. its getting crazy. hazy. unhealthy. yucks. i want to work on my wallpaper you know. after seeing Min Jong oppa's new pics. *sigh. so cute. Dong Gun oppa's sititng on my desktop now. cannot get enough of this 2. hotties. sweet dreams joyce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment