"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, August 6

We waited 7 years

God it has been a whooping 7 years. since we last met. I wonder why at times we didn't meet during our secondary school days. BUT Class of 6D of 1999 couple of us lemme see. 15 including Miss Bala that'll be 16. came together and fellowship. probably i was late, didn't have enough time to gel with all of them but i think the best thing I could bring home for now would be, being able to see how each other is getting along and as to where they are studying and what are they studying.

honestly, i don't feel that anyone have changed alot, apart from each of our individual's appearance, the inside that is on the inside of us haven't seen to be changing alot. as to what I feel. the shy and quiet ones still do remain that shy and quiet. but i think they made the effort to talk =) so its fine. apart of the activities that we do now differ a little slightly more. heh. and we sat as we all did 7 years ago. the people that remained close 7 years ago still seemingly looked close together. i hope they all do keep in touch with each other. arhhar. i'll try, they're a pretty yuppie bunch. hoping they have a great time clubbing together =) i'm so out of that. arhhar.

arhahar, i wish i could hear each one of them tell me more bout them. i wished we were at the esplanade, but i think a nice place to sit and talk ain't everyone's agenda. arhhar. but arhhar. what more could i ask for seeing each other's faces =)

definitely whacky to have serveits [however you spell that!] as an acting piece of paper and we all write on it like we did 7 years ago. passing notes to one another. but personalising it with their names right smack in the centre. should have done more, arhhaa. but that is what that could only hit me on the head when Miss Bala went "no gifts to exchange? no notes to each other" arhhar. gotta do something arhhar. and yeap. went to the booth to get a whole stack of tissues and ball point pens Miss Bala gave to each one fo us, and write notes for each other. chiu seng. after doodling and writing short notes for each of them arhhar. but definitely worth it. just hope it will mean something small for everyone of them to bring home. =)

thank God for today, ahrhar. the time we spent, the people present at that time. for the place. for everything arhhar. i'm just glad least we met up. finally. took a long time but i think we eventually made it. definitely enriching arhhar. and fun =) same hopes for me, stay happy and bubbly and healthy always!

so screwed now. having tummyache. it hurts! darn. dunnoe wad did i ate, but it was fine till i came home. ouh, and did i share about this cute taxi driver that took me home. since waited for everyone to board the taxis to their next destination, arhhar. went on to stroll down to 2 bus stops down from PS to take a bus home. arhhar. i missed the last bus. sillily waited somemore when the time on the board said 1147. arhhar. so just took another bus nearby to tiong bahru area to catch a cab home to save money. arhhar. i was sms-ing but at the same time "God send me a bus" arhhar. nooo. God didn't send me a bus.

Instead, He sent me a taxi, which didn't have its meter working. arhhar. i was like "???" cause i got in the taxi, thinking he was pulling some prank on me. he winded down his window and was like telling me "my meter huai le. where you going?" i was like "pasir panjang". he was like "ok, never mind, let me send you home". arhhar. don't ask me but i always meet really nice taxi drivers when i catch a cab round this time.

the last time i met, uncle was like "pay me what you have", i didn't have enough cash for the long ride home, but he didn't mind. arhhar. course i ran up and get money for the sweet uncle. this one was no different. they all give me the feeling like they just want to get you home safe and sound. they don't tell it straight in your face but u can just feel it. =) really really thank God for all these nice uncle cabbie drivers.

he was like "let me send you home". i was like "sure, okay". he was like "anyhow pay me lar". arhahar. so funny. he was chatting with me the importance of furthering my studies to at least a degree, otherwise how hard it will be to get a job. and that he has a son of the same age like me arhhar. ask me what age lar. telling me what his son was doing. arhhaar. where's he studying. interesting arhhar. but afterall the nice chit chatting, i got home, i was like "uncle, let me pay you 10 dollars ok". arhhar. he was like "nonono. 6 will do" its soo sweet of him. arhhaar. really. cause it is supposed to be the night surcharge. oh man. so sweet and it was like totally, bless this man man. =) he's awesome arhhar. made my day wor.

so much so for today, i'm pretty beat now. so many things i want to say, like how work was this week and how attachment at IBM is now officially over and that it is now holidays. what i wanna do, and stuff. but i'll keep them all for another day. i nid slp. thank you people for today. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment