"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, August 8

//move out. shift. get out

why are humans so contridictary? or is it just me. ahrhar. i don't know. i just had the sudden urge to move out and be on my own for a moment of time. its hard to on the music on the louder side in my room at night. when my bro comes home it'll be even more impossible. *sigh. just wanna indulge in a little music. arhhar. i like to listen to the bass. so naturally i up the volume of my speakers. and mom came in "you're so noisy"... argh* now for a moment of time, i wanna be alone, do what i want with the speakers.

arhahar. i don't know what am i up to either just been on the guitar and playing on the keyboard. arhhar. figuring out songs on the classic and the windstruck ost. cause there's no sharp notes in there. arhahar. white notes are easier to play =) anyways. i think i just need to keep myself busy or something or my mind will start to run. somehow, i know i have alot of things i wanna do and wanna work on wanna say. but ahrhar. its not coming out and the sense of "bloated"-ness kind of stays in me.

i just want to indulge intensively in some dramas ahhar. seperation indulged in a little today. couple of discs. but its hard to go on, cause i only wanna watch Min Jong oppa in that show. i might just have a bimil re-run. its really intensive. i like it. its those build up ascending upwards. kind of thing. i lurve it. and thinking of choi young ming. and hee jun. i really wanna watch it all over. can fight my record over watching All About Eve. Bimil Rocks. *sigh. something to jerk those tears out arhhar. and give me a reason to cry arhhar dramas =)

said i wanted to go for the night cycling with the young adults in church and told my mom bout it. thought she'll say "have fun". probably i guess i expected too much or something. she went "7 month..." =_=+ dunnoe lar. fan fan fan. go awway. pretty much moodless. i was really high last night actually. cause its been a long time since i had such free time to myself. i like the idea of being free. nothing to fret about. but ahrhar. i sit down in my room and i start thinking bout some stuffies! ahahr omogosh i dunnoe wad is wrong with me arhhar. emo emo emo. jiu wo. arhhar. i'll get over this arhar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment