"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, August 11



Randomness\\ I just feel like . .

Honestly, I don't know what am i doing now. arhhar. its much stress free. nothing to think about nor is there anything for me to fret about. since attachment ended, i should be free-er. but ok, there was a week of work for me to do. did it, and suddenly all seems so empty. arhhar. like i'm so free or something. don't know is it due to the fact that i'm used to being busy, or i can't stand lazing around or something. but i just feel totally weird. maybe i'm used to working during the holidays or is it. something else? arhahar. still trying to find out the reason.

cause the only thing that i've done proud this week has got to be the entire cycling experience. the rest of the days were just spend slacking around, on the guitar, on the keyboard. arhhar. its weird. like i suddenly had so much time to myself or something but my mind's running around. and since i'm so free. i'm allowing it to run and i'm asking myself to find and grab it back again. maybe its just that "aimless" sort of feeling, without any goals that ahhar. find myself really weird now. *sigh. but i know the cycling trip has at least cleared some of the air within myself. tire out myself and just try to keep that mind of mine blank or something. arhhar. its a funny feeling. lol.

its a familiar feeling in a way, i know i get this when i have my mind running all over the place. arhhar. watching "seperation" gets me all emo-ed in a way. Now i really hope i don't end up in Geun Young's place. NOOO. arhhar. YAH! Joyce, what am i thinking. aharhar. "now i'm slowly beginning to feel. i'm really breaking up with you" arhhar. lol. erm ok enough. aharhar. something's wrong with me. arhar. i know i got over him, arhhar. keeping all those silly feelings for that person arharhar. when its time for me to quit having those feelings for that person arhar. and yes i'm reliving this pattern and i wonder should i quit having those feelings soon arhhar. that feelings arhhar, lasted for some time man. ahrhar. oh wells. muddleheaded me. =X

caught in such a dilemma but i guess, har. its also better this way. you know watching someone from afar. not that much of feelings involved, so all you have to do is just snap out of the whole entire thing. ahhar. but matter is when i wanna snap out of this hahar. i know it won't be anytime too soon.

but whatever. just sat down to find myself some jobs to do. ended up playing with the pictures on my phone. instead of uploading them one by one i just thought just placed them all together. =) with a reformatted comp, my fonts are gone and my brushes. so irriating. =( but whatever. i'll start from scatch. do something else ahrhar. but i still end up doing same stuffies. so anyway, i'm just so gonna roll around my bed or something arhhar. definitely great chatting wif Hwee Boon arhhar. secrets* arhahar. can't believe i keep meeting people with simliar experiences but this time arhhar. can't differ anymore arhahar. oh well. thanks dear =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment