"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, September 16

Yuckie dae todae was.. Totally moodless man.. Screwed up.. Thanks to da comm skills papers we had todae.. Argh.. Should have put in more effort in mugging last nite.. now I regretted fer doing a seriously half past six job.. Gonna be bad fer this one.. Sounds like Amaths once more.. How much I sucked in dat.. EeEee.. Da past has just came back and haunt me once more.. EeEee... Haiz.. Just hoping I'll scrape thru overall man.. Haiz..

Well well, todae alrite lar.. Tried cheering myself up wif Emily's antics.. Harhar, she bought ice cream in a cup.. Asked me if I wanted.. Said I dun wan.. Guess wad she did.. "Come, quick~! Open ur mouth", da spoon was rite in front of me.. Harhar, in front of my mouth actualli.. Harhar.. SoOo she just fed me a spoonful of wad.. Strawberry + vanilla + chocolate ice cream.. hahar.. Still moody and fanning over the whole thing.. WEll, just sat in front and just post and read lor.. KMJ and JDG- ing.. Get my mind over dat stuff and do better fer my project I guess.. Argh..

Projects are all reaching an end of done up.. Left bits and pieces here and there.. Something more acheivable I hope wif da time.. And its gonna be studie week soOon.. Can't believe it.. We just had our mid-sem test and now exams.. Woot~! Win liao.. Hopefully will do well dude.. Can't think of wad happens if u're gonna flunk.. Lousy feeling and moodless whole dae.. no thanks.. hahrar.. Think I'm going nuts man.. Think too much alreadi.. Lalala~! Wan my holidays.. harhar, but before dat, u seriously gotta go and earn it by doing soOo much of work.. Making urself sleep deprived and work and work.. harhar..

Dinner's time soOon.. Lalala~! Waiting fer my call.. harhar.. Nice dinner yesterdae.. Omma cooked chicken rice wif my fav baek cai + meat ball + fishball soup wif her super nice self made chilli and ginger paste rice.. harhar, its cool.. Whahrar.. Hungry alreadi fer me.. Eat to my heart's content.. Hmmmph..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment