"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, September 9

Blogger's laggy.. -_-'.. EeEew.. hahrar.. Kie, stop being spastically lame.. But it is.. harhar.. Okie okie.. Well, wad's up these couple of days has being nothing but boring work and more work.. prject deadlines nids to be met.. EEeeEw.. Hahrar.. Wish times u had more den 24 hours fer everything.. SoOo there's sufficient time to have both fer ur work and as in more time to urself.. Hahrar, now its like it either eats into my sleeping time if I wanna do both and dat is harmful to ur resting time.. harhar, ur resistance to illnesses drops dude.. Its EeEwing but like wad to do.. harhar, u nid to get ur work done but yeah.. u wan to have ur own time to do ur stuffies toOo..

Harhar, anyways, guess I'm just rite now trying to get my mind off work.. harhar, worries u lar but yeah.. U nid time off otherwise seriously u're gonna suffer from either some mental breakdown or some depression I think.. hahrar.. Imagine working non-stop fer some continous days.. harhar, its physically and mentally draining.. harhar.. Guess its da time of period everyone is on the more tired side.. harhar, looking at ur classmates.. napping and still feel tired.. yeah, dat I realised.. harhar, napping on the bus ride home makes me wanna continue my sleep when I get home.. As wad I told myself todae.. Was like kind of tired again.. harhar.. But when I got home, put my bags down.. hahar, started taking up the guitar and play.. Or should I say just practice.. Go search fer some english songs and play.. Den found one realli good one and started playing it real loud.. harhar, jam dude.. harhar, lack amplifier onli.. harhar, otherwise seriously is jamm.. SoOo loud the comp speakers were playing.. "My Happy Ending", harhar.. its really fun, good way to destress and thankfully no strings broke.. harhar, at the rate I was going, it was quite amazing the strings were all in one piece lar.. harhar.. And Baby Jarrett came over toOo.. Harhar, cutie.. Seeing him makes u giggle and laugh away.. harhar, whole dae his favourite word as usual was "mum mum" and "apple" cause mummy gave him apple to eat.. harhar.. But one thing is that he's really scared of the colour black.. no idea.. He saw my black guitar casing and started crying loud.. Kind of freaked, soOo was told by omma not to do it agian.. Dun put it in front of him.. Alrite.. i'll listen.. Harhar..

Kie lar.. Shall stop laming and destressing.. heading back to work now.. harhar.. Wassup wif the adverts man.. Spam.. SPAM~! Harhar, EEeEe, just hate them.. Cram up ur window and jamm ur comp.. Harhar.. Evil ppl.. Spam some other ppl lar, spare me.. harhar.. Lolz.. Eyes shutting but shall go get some work done wif a cup of nice cold chocolate milk.. hee hee.. Ta ta~! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment