"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, September 28

Whoo hoo`! Harhar, oso dunnoe why me whoo hoo.. harhar.. lame lame.. Well, just realli entirely on complete sianzation mode.. hahrar, been having pretty good resting times since saturdae.. but guess wad.. harhar, I'm still tired.. harhar..

On Sian mode basically, harhar.. U gotta start mugging.. harhar.. I noe I gotta do it, but all me wanna do is just sit down.. Eat and slp man.. harhar.. soOo tempting.. harha.. *resists temptations* man.. harhar.. Its kind of feeling like I'm a caged bird in a sense.. harhar, as I was chatting just now.. Yeah, in a sense u do feel dat way.. U just completed ur projects.. one down and now another mountain to climb man.. EeEw.. Seriuosly ain't into exams man.. Haiz, no choice.. U gotta still gotta get down and studie.. harhar.. i'm whining.. harhar.. =D Oh well..

Just spent time in front of the comp doin wad I love to do most.. Which is basically looking at the 2 guys.> JDG and KMJ.. and oOooooo... JDG looks different now.. harhar, but he looks ever soOo great.. sOoo cool and handsome and har~! SoOo cute and poilte.. Man, he is way polite.. Love the way he blinks his eyes in dat interview recently in Japan.. Whahra.. =) Lovely~! his eyes toks.. Lalala~!

Me omma's kind of sick todae.. WhoOps.. Poor thing her.. freaked me out when she didn't get out of bed at 10.. Haiz.. Well, just keep praying fer her in my prayers.. Doc said.. Lack of blood?.. Hmm, she worrying toOo much ar.. Well oh well.. Hope all turns out well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment